Sign in to follow this  
Zap

Check in for 05 Season

I thought I was uninvited after my dismal performance, is this not the case, or is it just manlove for the Driver :huh: :thumbsup:

Yes, given the late date, the fact that you narrowly missed qualifying, and three qualifiers are gone... consider yourself in. :thumbsup:

Hey guys....looking forward to some great compitition!

Notice the warm welcome everyone has given you? :thumbsup:

Okay, with RLLD back, and Perch44 being accepted, and football scooter close... we're getting there.

Note: Perch44 is an IDP rook this season, but he's playing in two different IDP leagues while keeping his total leagues minimized, playing in a big money league and threatening to walk away with the title and making me regret letting him in. :bandana:

Could be another zmam... :lol:

So then... IN:

1. Me

2. Diesel

3. Faff (Doc J)

4. Sonm

5. Butcher

6. waveman

7. PIK

8. RLLD

9. Perch44

probable:

10. football scooter

possible:

11. l13r (man, he's gone missing, but he had a great season and promised to come back strong to redeem his poor playoff performance.)

Need:

12. ONE MORE, maybe two, maybe three... but scooter looks good for now, so one or two is all we need.

I didn't think I could fill this before my trip, but now I think I can. Which is good. I may even add the one or two from my local league today, and call it done.

All you'll have to do while I'm gone is discuss a workable draft time and date, and we're set. I won't hold my breath. :D

On another note: This being my 18th season of fantasy football, I cannot ever recall a more interesting season from a league-wide personnel standpoint. If my crystal ball is working this is going to be a wild season with unusually high changing of the guards in top tens, more big time sleepers and busts than usual, and of course another championship for the Prozac Attack. :bandana:

Finally, I leave for the airport around noon pst tomorrow. Before departure I will send off a league email with the information needed to register your team at Yahoo or ESPN. ESPN's freebie does support our format, maybe even better than Yahoo, but I'm not done making sure of that yet. I will have some net access from Hawaii, but really, this is a needed break for me, and I intend to enjoy it.

If I have filled the 12th spot before leaving, I will run the randomizer and you will all know your draft positions. For those new to the league, read the rules. Being this is always a redraft, your finish last year has no influence on where you draft this year. Always a fresh season, always a fresh start.

I run a randomizer at a site you can check out for accountability. IT emails everyone's draft position at once. You're left to random fate, but other's email addresses will be available and picks trades are always welcome. I will happily draft 10-12 this season for anyone interested in trading up should I get a high spot. If I am 1-3 it will cost you a fourth or fifth rounder to move up. If I'm 4-9, I'll probably stand pat and draft Manning so RLLD cannot have him again. :)

Adding scooter to the IN crowd.

IN:

1. Me

2. Diesel

3. Faff (Doc J)

4. Sonm

5. Butcher

6. waveman

7. PIK

8. RLLD

9. Perch44

10. football scooter

Missing:

l13r

Need:

One

I should harass t.j and try to bring him back. :thumbsup:

I think everybody should have to post a pron link during the draft at least once.... :unsure:

Guest perch44
I think everybody should have to post a pron link during the draft at least once.... :unsure:

there ya go. \jjameson\index

fourtwooh is in again. one benefit of having had the stroke is i'm back to being able to live online. no, it's not worth it. not even close:whel chair smilie:

I think everybody should have to post a pron link during the draft at least once.... :pointstosky:

Clever. All these blue balls whacking off during the draft would work to your advantage. :doublethumbsup:

fourtwooh is in again. one benefit of having had the stroke is i'm back to being able to live online. no, it's not worth it. not even close:whel chair smilie:

Booyah!! Grrrreat to hear from you, bro. Many of us have been worried since you shared that wild story. I'm not sure if you checked in with the dungeon yet, but you've been missed there as well.

:mad:

Feel free to rename the team. The half brains? :cry:

IN:

1. Me

2. Diesel

3. Faff (Doc J)

4. Sonm

5. Butcher

6. waveman

7. PIK

8. RLLD

9. Perch44

10. football scooter

11. FourTwoOh (Doyle)

Missing:

l13r

Need:

One

420, If the dancing banana looks out of line for a stroke victim, I'm just happy to "see" ya up and around whether you take a team or not. Keeping your spot is just gravy. :mad:

Hey guys....looking forward to some great compitition!

Notice the warm welcome everyone has given you? :huh:

No biggie...I don't past alot, so most folks aren't familiar with me...no pat on the back expected....until I make it to the playoffs at the end of the year ;)

Thanks for having me guys.

I was dicey on it at first since I have 4 paid leagues already (2 redraft, 1 keeper, 1 IDP redraft) but when Diesel opened his fool trap about "making sure you bring skill and knowledge if you hope to compete with the best" I figured I'd better step up and take the Pepsi Challenge.

B)

Guest perch44
I think everybody should have to post a pron link during the draft at least once.... :banana:

here ya go, all the pron you can handle :cheers: :headbanger: :headbanger:

Vivid Video\index

You guys never disappoint :cheers:

Though, duplication of the tubgirl post was weak kung fu, you should have posted the logoff link instead :thumbsup:

I think everybody should have to post a pron link during the draft at least once.... :wall:

here ya go, all the pron you can handle :lol: :mad: :lol:

Vivid Video\index

OMG that was SICK dude :wall:

Guest perch44

you guys wanted the pics, so i delivered. just as i will deliver in the league this year - sick, sick stats. :unsure:

Well gents, midnight Friday, not a peep from l13r, and I'm pretty much done with the internet for over a week. :lol:

We have 11 and need one more to take the next step-- draft decisions. I can't see how there's anything I can do until we fill the spot. Maybe, hopefully, L13r shows up while I'm gone. Other than that, I can only hope my post on the mange brings a little interest.

You may want to give it a bump a couple times this weekend as it falls off the front page, but there's no way of knowing if it does any good, because I could be emailed and you'd not know. Maybe an interested owner would post in the thread. I dunno.

I emailed l13r and told him he had until midnight tonight or he'd be replaced, but since no replacement has emerged, the spot is still his until I return. If he doesn't show while I'm away and no others respond, I WILL fill the league on Sunday the 7th if I have to dip into my local league.

Have a good week, do your FF homework, and talk amongst yourselves about a draft date in the new thread.

Well gents, midnight Friday, not a peep from l13r, and I'm pretty much done with the internet for over a week. :D

We have 11 and need one more to take the next step-- draft decisions. I can't see how there's anything I can do until we fill the spot. Maybe, hopefully, L13r shows up while I'm gone. Other than that, I can only hope my post on the mange brings a little interest.

You may want to give it a bump a couple times this weekend as it falls off the front page, but there's no way of knowing if it does any good, because I could be emailed and you'd not know. Maybe an interested owner would post in the thread. I dunno.

I emailed l13r and told him he had until midnight tonight or he'd be replaced, but since no replacement has emerged, the spot is still his until I return. If he doesn't show while I'm away and no others respond, I WILL fill the league on Sunday the 7th if I have to dip into my local league.

Have a good week, do your FF homework, and talk amongst yourselves about a draft date in the new thread.

You could use the draft generator and leave it as a "TBD" spot.

11 of us would get emails, and we'd know who the 12th is pretty easily...

Just a thought. I understand perfectly if you'd rather wait until the league's full toe generate the draft order.

Guest Tornado-chaser

MM ... checking in for spot in the league.

Mike

I'm in....why the hell did T.J. quit?  :pointstosky:

He explained it to me, but it's not a very good explanation. I think he just wants to focus on Bacon and real life.

:pointstosky:

MMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....bacon. I may have to distance myself from the league for my love of it.

Damn, ya'll! I go to Taipei for a few days and the place friggin' blows up! Welcome to all ya newbies to the league. :thumbsdown:

damn, zap, you let the kiddies loose. our board is now going to be infested with subpar pr0n and tubgirl :sleep:

So klet me get this str8 for the new guys

Scooter: Likes to talk smack (we'll see if he backs it up)

Perch: Likes to post pr0n and tubgirl

Waveman: Is a vet, just doesnt post much

did i get that right?

damn, zap, you let the kiddies loose. our board is now going to be infested with subpar pr0n and tubgirl :angry:

So klet me get this str8 for the new guys

Scooter: Likes to talk smack (we'll see if he backs it up)

Perch: Likes to post pr0n and tubgirl

Waveman: Is a vet, just doesnt post much

did i get that right?

Who are you?? :bandana: