Sign in to follow this  
Dan Sez

AIM list

if you can/want to use AIM, it would help alot if youse guys would like to hurry up a trade, relay picks and stay in contact.

dansez57

whoisjfrgalt

But only when home - no AIM at the office.

rrrr...I enjoy an aol free existence. Is it easily removeable when we're done? If so, I suppose I could wh0re myself out for a few days. :D Seriously though, how much crapware dio I get with it if I sign up?

code:
me, the time-warner cable subscriber, aol free

:D

FourTwoOh:

rrrr...I enjoy an aol free existence. Is it easily removeable when we're done? If so, I suppose I could wh0re myself out for a few days.    :D   Seriously though, how much crapware dio I get with it if I sign up?

code:
me, the time-warner cable subscriber, aol free

:D  

I don't use AOL for anything but AIM - and AIM is "free".

Know Doubt:

Dagorhir36

What time are we starting?

We start Monday, I will probably do the first pick Sunday Night if I don't trade it away.

Just to let everyone know, I don't AIM but I feel like I, with the help of DS, have kept the pace going in the other 2 drafts and I don't forsee any differences this time.

dhuddleson7

As above, I can only get on at night, not at work.

Dan and JGalt have multiple avenues to get in touch with me so I should not be an issue.

I don't have AIM, but if there's a draft going, I'm either near the computer or at work. Dan has my work number (and I have fewer restrictions for receiving calls now, Dan).

Dan. About that pick, let me know if I have something on my roster to purchase it.

Know Doubt:

Whats the preferred time limit???

I hate changing rules to be arbitrary and the official limit is 24 hours. Now that will hose us if anyone that long. I am emploring all the try and keep in contact. I expect some problems with hellothere, he has no access from work and has not demonstrated any willingness to send out pre-list to others. This will be a problem if it continues.

I suggest Coaches draft the needs to field a full roster as quickly as possible for if one or Coaches slow down the draft and extends it into and past the Thursday night opening game, Teams will at least be able to get their starters in.

I work hard during the drafts to push the group along and tend to slack off riding herd at other times. I need everyone's willingness and cooperations to get this done on time.

KD, you have to set your own time limit, I guess. I expect the pressure of the group to eventually weed out repeat offenders or abusers of draft time limits.

That is the best answer I can give now.

Thanks

Acknowledged...

I will be set one way or the other by this time Sunday nite. Either emails or cell phone #.

:cool: