Sign in to follow this  
e-factor

WCOFF draft position

Same spot as last year but like the position better in 2005.................

Wish me luck................ :mad:

Have a great draft! :wall: :banana:

Thanks Coach.................

I like drafting with only one person behind me. You can look at his roster and have an educated guess on who he won't pick at the turn.................

I'm going to win the 200K and pull a Namath when Suzy hands me my check............... ;)

Kick their collective asses SeaBass!

You winning the WCOFF will make my inaugural Shula League title all the more sweet.

Kick their collective asses SeaBass!

You winning the WCOFF will make my inaugural Shula League title all the more sweet.

:thumbsdown:

I plan on drafting Jano and then yelling "Kick his ass Seabass".......................

After 9 weeks last year, I was tied for first place and in the points lead and then my team totally tanked the last two weeks. What really sucked was that I had my strongest team at that point. McGahee was playing well, Ontario was back, Taylor was off bye week, Martin was leading the league. Harrison, Djax, Bruce, Brady. Still can't believe that team could just fall apart and missed the playoffs.................... :pointstosky:

Have a great draft! :lol:  :mad:

Thanks Coach.................

I like drafting with only one person behind me. You can look at his roster and have an educated guess on who he won't pick at the turn.................

I'm going to win the 200K and pull a Namath when Suzy hands me my check............... :o

I agree, I like drafting near the corner best myself. You wait a long while to pick but can nail a couple of the players you are targeting at that time.