Sign in to follow this  
DIVINE DESTRUCTION

ROUND 8 COMMENTARY

I have tons of meetingthe next 2 days -- I will be herebut I might not pick right away.

By the way Uncle Paul -- You Bastard ! I was hoping Reed would fall to me here :)

I'm guessing I won't be needed for a few hours? Singman will let me know if I'm up before I check back in... (I appreciate it, Steve)

Hey Moz,

Not only is Hambrick fat but did you also see where Barlow missed minicamp due to his knee and that he may have to have surgery on it to repair scar tissue and relieve pressure and that he may be developing arthritis in the knee?

Latest News Updated 05/12/03

Barlow (knee) sat out practices this weekend, according to the San Francisco Chronicle. He had soreness in his surgically repaired left knee ...

Originally posted by singman:

Hey Moz,

Not only is Hambrick fat but did you also see where Barlow missed minicamp due to his knee and that he may have to have surgery on it to repair scar tissue and relieve pressure and that he may be developing arthritis in the knee?

Latest News Updated 05/12/03

Forgot to include the rest the rest of it.

Barlow (knee) sat out practices this weekend, according to the San Francisco Chronicle. He had soreness in his surgically repaired left knee ...

but the team isn't concerned about the injury. Barlow is expected to begin the regular season as the starting tailback, so his Fantasy value is much greater than it was last season.
Never saw anyhting about arthritis

Sorry guys, I have been swamped at work today. Be back in a bit for my next pick at 8.09.

Depending on what happens I might have interest in sliding down a few spots.

If Hassellbeck is anyhting like he was the last 6 games last year -- i got a pretty damn good QB this late. With D-Jax and K-Rob along with SA it should be a potent offense this year. But then again it is Holmgren so my dreams of Hasselbeck being a top 10 QB might be just that.

Anyone know if WMVP and Captain Lou will be around for a while? I'll stick around if they are going to pick in the near future but if not I've got some stuff to do.

Originally posted by GameDay Guru:

Anyone know if WMVP and Captain Lou will be around for a while? I'll stick around if they are going to pick in the near future but if not I've got some stuff to do.

don't know . hopefully

Well in his third year Todd Pinkston had 60 receptions for 798 yards and 7tds. He was the leading receiver on a team which has a probowler at QB. He'll only get better. I also like him cuz I'm skinny as hell too.

Anyone know if he'll be back anytime soon? I really have to go around 1:30, don't know how quickly I can get back, and with a pending trade and stuff going on I can't really send a list to Steve.

email sing a few picks if you have to go -- thank you in advance.

Anyone know if he'll be back anytime soon? I really have to go around 1:30, don't know how quickly I can get back, and with a pending trade and stuff going on I can't really send a list to Steve.

If you have to go for a bit, don't worry about it. I agree that it isn't always easy to email picks either. Hell the guy is drafting with us, why would you want him to know what you want!

Cause I have a trade pending, don't know if I will be picking twice this round, so in that case don't know who I want, get off my case I'm not the one holding us up.

I emailed him. You can send me a list at ssteve44202002@yahoo.com.

CAPTAIN LOU MAKE YOUR DAMN PICK ALREADY :) :) :)

If you want to send a list to me instead oh singman, since I am so far from drafting again I would be happy to help you out. If not no problem, just offering...

Originally posted by Wuerffel for MVP:

hey Steve you got my reply right?

I sent you a mesage asking who you were interested in but have not heard back since then. Been having trouble with work email!

I hope game day emailed Sing some picks or this might be another Wuerffel 6 - 7 hour Log jam. :eek:

Good pick Capt'n -- I was thinking about him too but I NEEDED a QB desperatley.

SORRY IT TOOK 30 MINUTES GUYS, MY OFFICE PHONE WILL NOT STOP RINGING.

Don't they realize that this is life and death ?