Sign in to follow this  
whoisjgalt

List dates when you'll be unavailable to fraft

Any dates in June or July.

Also, we'll wait until the Mike Williams and Maurice Clarett situation resolves itself before we start frafting.

fricker66:

I may be going on vacation one of the first two weeks in June, and would not have internet access. Do we know exactly when the draft will begin?  May I request June 14th as the starting date?

:mad: for making me change my handle to add my reply: I'm available pretty much anytime.

It looks like my vacation plans will be delayed. If anything, the third week in June now becomes more of a problem, but I should have enough access to a computer to draft.

Guest dolfan02

I don't know when during the week July 4th falls, but it might be best to avoid that whole week because of how many Americans there are in the league.

dolfan02:

I don't know when during the week July 4th falls, but it might be best to avoid that whole week because of how many Americans there are in the league.

I resent that! :mad:

bigmarc27:

fock it, lets draft now!     banana  

I'm game.

June looks pretty good thus far.

On July 10th I have a wedding, and since it's for my sister in-law and out of town we'll most likely be tied up from July 8 - 12.

I am also on vacation the following week from July 16 - 26.

bigmarc27:

fock it, lets draft now!  

Only if we can agree on what to do about Williams & Clarett.

1) It's okay to draft them - if they can't play then too bad for you.

2) It's not okay to draft them - making the first pick in the pre-week three draft pretty damn valuable if they get supplementaled later.

3) Just focking wait - what's the rush?

I don't like #2. I can live with either #1 or #3.

whoisjgalt:

This has pretty much got to be the way to go... I just wanted to go, go, go!

The only other option is the same system the NFL uses (and was mentioned on the CHIMI forum).

I say Williams and Clarett are allowed to be picked this year. They can just sit on the bench if they dont play this year.

Im fine with the draft now or later.

I was just being sarcastic. However, I don't like 2.

bigmarc27:

whoisjgalt:

This has pretty much got to be the way to go... I just wanted to go, go, go!

The only other option is the same system the NFL uses (and was mentioned on the CHIMI forum).

If you want to start a vote then feel free. You're a commish too. Our rosters are large enough that #1 can be managed. I do believe that it ought to be a choice between #1 and #3. Anything else is too convoluted and requires too many extra rules. I'll leave this up to you.

Hypothetically, let's say we go No. 1. They are not ruled eligible for a supplemental fraft. Do the owners retain the rights indefinitely?

Dalem:

Hypothetically, let's say we go No. 1. They are not ruled eligible for a supplemental fraft. Do the owners retain the rights indefinitely?

Yes. If you draft one of these two, you risk losing the ability to use that player this year. As long as you continue to keep him, he's yours. He would take up a roster slot just like Eric Crouch. (The above only would apply if we were to choose to go with #1.)