Sign in to follow this  
Zap

Semi Final Results

MeanStuart 93.8 (Simoneau)

Prozac Attaboys 151.3

Scorgasmos 128.4

Sharkjacked 77.3 (Rastassclown)

Simoneau needs two interceptions returned for tds, 14 solo tackles, 5 assists, 3 sacks, and force and recover two fumbles. That's no hill for a stepper.

RastaRicky needs 232 combined yards and 5tds.

t.j-- Damn, I thought all season yours was the best team in this league. You may remember I preferred to meet you in the first round of the playoffs way back when I was analanalyzing things for that trade. You flamed. Great season anyway. Good job and no more picks trades!

Diesel-- I always thought your team was smoke and mirrors. Man, that just speaks to what a great effort you put in on the wire and with your roster all year. Like me, your big trade got you to the party. Somebody had to lose and my team has been rolling for three weeks now. Yeah my "worries" were sarcastic, but I felt this one could go either way. Great job all season.

See ya at the Big Dance RayRay! I've sent ten cases of champagne to the venue. I bought the good stuff because I intend on hopping off the wagon.

One thig i forgot to take into account was the weather. Yikes eek! After i vented in my previous post about Hines/Moss, i realized they both were playing in snow! Rats...what do i do now? Put in an Ike Hilliard whose inactive :confused: or start Andre Johnson whose up aginst a TB defense :confused: After all the mind boggling decisions :mad: i was left with no other choice to start Hines/Moss knowing they both were going to suck :mad: I had a bad-feeling about Daunte all along because of his last meeting with Chi. I just set my lineup and crossed my fingers hoping for a victory (it didnt work btw). Congradulations Zap...you better pray Simoneau doesn't do what you said wink

OK Zap, look forward to calling spank on your arse this week..... headbang

I think I only scored more points than Scorgasms this week once or twice. That said, I didn't do a very good job on the free agent pickups this year and my WRs sure needed the help. I may or may not have had the best team this year but that doesn't mean much in playoff fantasy football, it's all about being hot at the right time. Lost to Manning in this league and Horn in the other, after finishing first in both leagues in the regular season.

Originally posted by Ray Lewis's Limo DriverOK Zap, look forward to calling spank on your arse this week..... headbang
WTF does that mean? :mad: :confused: