RLLD = Ravens

teddyt = ??

friar = ??

PIK = ??

Diesel = ??

TR = Bears

Zap = Chargers

PIK = Patriots :mad:

Ya know, I was a bit of a Charger sympathizer for a few years there. But this whole Schittenheimer era is ugly to me. I have no feelings for them win or lose. Actually, I may enjoy seeing them lose now that I think about it.

I'm a Cowboys fan. For longer than probably all of you have been alive, I'm a Cowboys fan. My first hero was Bob Hayes. First game I ever saw was in the Cotton Bowl against a Cleveland team led by Jim Brown.

Back to the Chargers; I think Marty has lost whatever magic he had in KC. Those Chiefs teams played their hearts out for him. This Charger team has none of that spirit. I laughed a little at experts picking them to win their division or make the playoffs. No Seau? No Harrison? I think they'll give Chicago and Arizona a run for highest draft position, and it won't bother me a bit.

Back to Dallas; Parcells is going to turn that team around... fast. The Giants are in for a big surprise Monday.

TR's a Bears fan!? LOL

Why's he call himself "Raiders"??

What's a Tusekan Raider anyway?

Weren't they the bandits on the hillside in the pod races trying to kill young Annikan Skywalker? :mad:

FourTwoOh:

Zap:

420 = Chefs

Oh! Great googly moogly!
You left the "i" out of "googily" and "moogily." It's no wonder the grounds crew forgot the "i" in CHIEFS!!

Im a diehard Detroit Lions Fan. Loved them with Barry and Love them without him. Their organization is finally heading in the right direction. We got a great coach who knows how to utilize the offensive talent, unlike Morehwig (however u spell it). Now only if we can win a superbowl.