Sign in to follow this  
Zap

Big Monday

We have some games in doubt tonight. That's always fun!

I'm up by 7.2 against PIK. He has Shockey going tonight, and I have both Roy Williams and Galloway. I should have enough to hold him off, but who knows. A couple tds from Shockey and we have a battle. On other game notes: Jamal Lewis is pretty greta. He sure picked a fortunate week to blow up for Prozac. W/O that performance PIK takes me down. And what up with KRob? I know he got benched for conduct prior to the game, but is there anythig else to the story yet. That too saved my arse. Nice game PIK. May Roy Williams decapitate that homophobe TE of yours. :P

TR's all done for the week and has RLLD by 3.02 points with Tiki representin' for Scorgasms tonight. Looks like our preseason favorite goes OferTwo to start the season. A game note here: Maurice Morris got more carries than Alexander. I was following at NFL.com and it didn't look like Shaun was being protected in a blow out. It seemed like Morris was a big part of the game plan from the outset. Is this an RBBC all of a sudden? Also, Ramsey smoked Manning in this one but the rest of RLLD's squad rallied for the cause.

t.j has a .6 lead on Ayatollah with Toomer going tonight and Ayatollah with Darren Woodson to go. In no way is this a lock for t.j. Toomer could have a very typical game for this week, 80 yards, no tds, and Woodson could outproduce that with a couple good plays. I'll agree I'd rather be in t.j's shoes here, but they wouldn't be comfortable. Especially if I joined the growing list of fantasy sinners like t.j did by not starting a first round draft choice. :D It's definitely going to be a fun MNFer for GOIDPANKALers.

420 stays undefeated as l13r was this weeks tank job. I guess Shaun Williams could get 30 but... game over here.

Likewise Strahan needs to post a 40 for Cranky to overcome another nice week by Booyah Boy. Oh, but before the nights over I will have once again outscored Stu. wink

And in the only game mathematically decided, the friar rose up from that embarrassing start to spank teddyt's consistent but boring team. :mad:

Good luck to all but Shockey.

Haha, great post zap, like the analysis on each teams remaning cast. I cant wait for tonights game so i can scream furiously at the tv and throw my remote at the wall a couple times(well not really since i have only coakley playing and a 30 pt lead) I predict shockey to have ATLEAST 40+ yards1 TD. As for Galloway think he will be held to yards and a fumble.

It's Week 2 and my team is shambles. :( I need Tiki to be big myself in another money league, so I've got no problem taking the loss here. Things should pick up soon. I told you I had Warner covered. Look out for the Washington Fun N Gun. No QB is going to blow up in that Rams O if Faulk doesn't pick it up soon. I though Bruce was Bulger's guy, though. Stop throwing to Holt :mad:

Zap:

t.j has a .6 lead on Ayatollah with Toomer going tonight and Ayatollah with Darren Woodson to go. In no way is this a lock for t.j. Toomer could have a very typical game for this week, 80 yards, no tds, and Woodson could outproduce that with a couple good plays. I'll agree I'd rather be in t.j's shoes here, but they wouldn't be comfortable.

How dare you doubt the great Amani Toomer!@# :mad: :( eek! :confused: :P :D:)

My score was 108.14 going into tonight, everyone done, but StatTracker now has it as 107.14. They seem to not be counting a point for Plax (maybe he had a tackle? He has one of those asterisks next to his name).

So did I eek out a win by 2 100ths of a point, or suffer a 1.02 point loss?

If anybody can see the scores, please let me know the score of my game, and how much Tiki scored as well.

I have a scoring matrix I like to keep current....and I can't get in that friggin site. :mad: frown

Tusekan Raiders:

Wow, you really get what you pay for with that StatTracker. Not a great way to get us to pay for it for the rest of the season when it's basically incorrect the whole weekend.

Yep, you never relaly know until well into Tuesday mornin what the score might end up being...

Zap:

A game note here: Maurice Morris got more carries than Alexander. I was following at NFL.com and it didn't look like Shaun was being protected in a blow out. It seemed like Morris was a big part of the game plan from the outset. Is this an RBBC all of a sudden?

Nah, it was like 110 degrees on the field. MoMo got two touches in the first 3 quarters. Alexander sat the 4Q with a 31-0 lead. You can't run the prize horse into the ground in that heat.

I know it's encouraging to all I'm 0-2, but sleeping giant, my friends. Sleeping giant.

Tusekan Raiders:

Zap:

A game note here: Maurice Morris got more carries than Alexander. I was following at NFL.com and it didn't look like Shaun was being protected in a blow out. It seemed like Morris was a big part of the game plan from the outset. Is this an RBBC all of a sudden?

Nah, it was like 110 degrees on the field. MoMo got two touches in the first 3 quarters. Alexander sat the 4Q with a 31-0 lead. You can't run the prize horse into the ground in that heat.

I know it's encouraging to all I'm 0-2, but sleeping giant, my friends. Sleeping giant.

Fear the Giant!!!!! eek!

Tusekan Raiders:

I need Tiki to be big myself in another money league, so I've got no problem taking the loss here.

Was that big enough for you? He scored 4. He needed three to beat you. You're jinxed. It's official.

Ray Lewis's Limo Driver:

If anybody can see the scores, please let me know the score of my game, and how much Tiki scored as well.

I have a scoring matrix I like to keep current....and I can't get in that friggin site. :mad: :(

I haven't seen a response to this and this is probably unecessary now, but...

You won, 109.92 - 108.14

Tiki sucked, 41 rushing, 7 receiving, 2pt conv., and lost a fumble.

Zap:

Ray Lewis's Limo Driver:

I have a scoring matrix I like to keep current....and I can't get in that friggin site. :mad: :(

I haven't seen a response to this and this is probably unecessary now, but...

You won, 109.92 - 108.14

Tiki sucked, 41 rushing, 7 receiving, 2pt conv., and lost a fumble.

Yeah, I got in after a bit, I am just impatient....

Tiki puled out the W for me, even though he stunk....

Zap:

Was that big enough for you? He scored 4. He needed three to beat you. You're jinxed. It's official.

Absofockinglutely not. The guy scores 4 and it's enough to beat me in one league by less than 2 and make me lose in this league by 1. How focking painfully is that? His sh!tty performance also left me with a 2-2 week in IBL. That could have been worse though, I had KRob :mad:

Tusekan Raiders:

Zap:

Absofockinglutely not. The guy scores 4 and it's enough to beat me in one league by less than 2 and make me lose in this league by 1. How focking painfully is that? His sh!tty performance also left me with a 2-2 week in IBL. That could have been worse though, I had KRob :mad:
I think you are now living the similar nightmare I went through last year, especially in IBL.... frown

GB Andra Davis. I have him on pretty much all 50 of my teams. He looks like a monster so far. :mad: