and then there's.. that Brown... umm...

Jamel White!?? That's the other one!

Who'll it be assmeg?

:) :confused: :D :)

code:
Focking Portis  

:D

I need more specifics.....

Do you want to lose by 10 pts, 20 pts, opr 30 pts.....then I can make a better decision wink

I don't wanna lose!!! cry

Can I wait until Sunday Morning to make a call on Portis, or do I have to meet the Saturday deadline this week? Crap crap crap! :confused:

I have a tough decision at QB that Portis plays a big role in also. :D

tick-tock......tick-tock.......tick-tock.... wink

Zap:

Can I wait until Sunday Morning to make a call on Portis, or do I have to meet the Saturday deadline this week? Crap crap crap! :confused:

Answer me dambit!

Zap:

Zap:

Answer me dambit!
You talkin to meeee??

Dood, I don't care when you decide, wait until 30 seconds before the game starts for all I care. That seems reasonable to me?? :D

Ray Lewis's Limo Driver:

Zap:

Zap:

Answer me dambit!
You talkin to meeee??

Dood, I don't care when you decide, wait until 30 seconds before the game starts for all I care. That seems reasonable to me?? :D

NO! Assmegfockerface. I am not talkinda you. I'm asking if anybody knows how Yahoo handles roster changes with Saturday games. Is my roster locked tomorrow at the morning kickoff, or can I keep Portis in the hyperbolic chamber another 24 hours? I think it's working. He may play! :D :)

Your lineup isn't locked on Saturday, only those players who play on Saturday cannot be added/removed from the lineup after that. Just like Thanksgiving Thursdays. HTH!

t.j:

Your lineup isn't locked on Saturday, only those players who play on Saturday cannot be added/removed from the lineup after that. Just like Thanksgiving Thursdays. HTH!

Gracias you broncobackupnabber!! :D

Bennett is not looking promising and plays on Saturday, so it looks like KFaulk or CP. My defense has continued to fall apart too. And Warrick had his knee scoped this morning. He's out. Gotta start a Cowboy WR. Yippee. I'm sure glad this is about luck, because I am gonna need a bunch to stop RLLD from cheapening this league! wink

I have a feeling Plummer is going to outscore Brooks or Kitna, but I just cannot click submit when I set him at QB. Woe is me. frown

Things are looking good for me as Stephen Davis is inactive this sun. Thats just one less player i have to embaress wink :D

Originally posted by Zap:

Assmegfockerface.

Unless you have a serious objection. i think i would like to create an alias using this one... headbang