Sign in to follow this  
tcrown

detroit homer

Gentlemen. Serious problems at quarterback. Bulger gone for this week. Griese hurt, out for the remainder of the season. Ditto for Chad Pennington. Warner unsure if he is going to start. Garcia, unsure of he is going to start. Could make a trade for a dilfer type, however do not want to give up draft picks for next season. Simple question, does anybody who follows the lions have an idea if Garcia will start this Sunday.

Thank you in advance.

he and harrington are splitting snaps. mooch has been spineless and noncomittal all season with the qb position so your guess is as good as mine. the latest i've heard is that it's a game-time decision.

Can I hijack this thread and ask - is Mooch the most overated coach in the NFL?

I'm really beginning to wonder about that team. A ton of talent, but no ability to produce. And every week the viewer is left wondering what the gameplan was.

Can I hijack this thread and ask - is Mooch the most overated coach in the NFL?

I'm really beginning to wonder about that team. A ton of talent, but no ability to produce. And every week the viewer is left wondering what the gameplan was.

Mooch is both spineless AND overrated to be sure.

Today is Joey's birthday.....for what it's worth....just ironic I thought.

Marriuccis an a## won't make QB call.

Sports radio here in Detroit says if Garcia is 100% he'll start but if he's only 80% Harrington will start. Thinking is that if Garcia fails Mariucci's done as coach and if Harrington starts and fails then he is done and Garcia will start remaining games so Mariucci wants Garcia at 100% if any of this makes sense.

Again...thank you guys, I started him anyways because we have to look in for the first game of the respective week. However the information is greatly apreciated. Thanks alot!! Good luck this weekend. I know I am going to need it.

Mooch is terribly overrated. 1 year as a head coach at Cal and finished 5-6 with Tony Gonzalez...how that led him to a head coaching job in the NFL is beyond me