Sign in to follow this  
Guest Moose Knuckle Ball Four

Stillers 27, Bungals 13

We'll get you guys at your place! :banana: :ph34r: :banana:

Better bring the varsity team next time.

:waivesterribletowel:

Hines Ward is a tough SOB! Big win, nice to see Ben back, too!

Still should of held on to that TD, but I was impressed he managed to get back in the game.

Where are the Bungle fans? :rolleyes:

Where dey?

fixed

:pointstosky:

I think we have solidified FWP as the #1 back in Pitt with Bettis spelling him... I think the controversy is over...

Go FWP...

Voelk, Hines went up high in the end zone for a deep pass and caught it in the air, but when he landed on his hip, he was injured and dropped the pass. He left the game, but came back a few plays later on the same drive and caught a short TD pass.

I also want to give major props to Heath Miller. This guy is turning into a major weapon. Sticky hands and is a load to bring down!

Props to the good old reliable nasty Steelers D no one was recommending b/c of matchup. I stuck with them and they gave me 11 points which I'll gladly take.

Voelk, Hines went up high in the end zone for a deep pass and caught it in the air, but when he landed on his hip, he was injured and dropped the pass.  He left the game, but came back a few plays later on the same drive and caught a short TD pass.

I also want to give major props to Heath Miller.  This guy is turning into a major weapon.  Sticky hands and is a load to bring down!

Yea just pick up Miller in a few leagues this week and wish I started him. :pointstosky: I think he is going to make fantasy impact from here on out. As for Hines td drop I think he showed posession and the ground caused the drop. I thought thats all it takes for it to be called a catch. Anyhow Chad Johnson got screwed out of his td so that made up for it.

Its a shame CJ caught that last one, or else he would of had to check yes for who covered 85, and hes on my team

Hines Ward's river dance was priceless :banana:

That's all he's good for ? Copying better receivers TD celebrations ? Last year he did the mock TO "eagle flapping his wings". Get something Ward -- something called originality. :shocking:

I loved the way they used FWP and Bussy today. Alternating them most of the game. It seemed to keep the Bungals D off balance.

:banana:

Yea agree and think the two make a good combo. Both was productive today. :shocking:

Its a shame CJ caught that last one, or else he would of had to check yes for who covered 85, and hes on my team

That was garbage time. #24 held CJ in check all game and deserves the check in the yes column.

That was garbage time. #24 held CJ in check all game and deserves the check in the yes column.

C.J. got me fantasy points for yardage, thus no "yes" check <_<

The Steelers are really tough. HUGE win today.

Hines Ward's river dance was priceless :lol:

That's all he's good for ? Copying better receivers TD celebrations ? Last year he did the mock TO "eagle flapping his wings". Get something Ward -- something called originality. :mad:

You're the one missing the point,my friend. He does it to poke fun at them. Hines could care less about a celebration. As long as the Steelers win, he's happy.

Hines Ward's river dance was priceless :mad:

That's all he's good for ? Copying better receivers TD celebrations ? Last year he did the mock TO "eagle flapping his wings". Get something Ward -- something called originality. :sleep:

That's exactly why it was priceless - he was mocking CJ at CJ's house! Ouch.

how did CJ get screwed? His was bobbling the ball if anything

His arm clearly touched the OB line in the endzone before the second foot hit. I thought the replay officials did a nice job of identifying that while also looking at ball control etc.

Huge win....Steelers style!!! Bust 'em in the mouth and see if they get up. The Bengals didn't even get off the mat. Minus the last garbage time drive CJ held to 40 somethin yards?!? I know Ike has been improving, but I wasn't sure he had the coverage abilities like that in him! Fantastic work fellas.

:sleep: :mad:

Now where is that shovelheadt?!?

Great win by the Steel. They are still the class of the North and a top 3 team in the AFC. Bring on the HAPLESS Ravens!! :lol: :unsure: