Sign in to follow this  
SUXBNME

FWP haters

FWP is definitely not an every week starter, but he's been a great fantasy pick.

His inconsistency is a little bothersome, as is Cowher's tendency to juggle the workload of his backs, but, at times, he looks like the real deal.

Hell, other than the stud backs (LT, SA, Edge, Priest) who HAS been consistant this year?

LaMont Jordan

Not true at all.

Jordan has had two real good games all year.

Of course, from a fantasy standpoint, he had three, since he got two cheapy TDs in a 36 rushing yard effort in week 6.

I have him in my 10-teamer league and I haven't been too thrilled with him.

Jordan is the #4 overall RB. Top 5 overall player. Not a PPR league either.

You don't deserve to have him on your team if you don't appreiciate what he's been doing this year. WHy don't you trade him for Kevin Jones?

One huge game tends to put a guy higher in the rankings than he really should be.

Maybe with the team you have, he's been fine. For me, he seems to have his biggest games when I don't start him.

I need consistancy, not a guy who gains 19 yards on 16 carries one week, and gets 36 yards the next.

Lamont Jordan has had double digits in every game except one in my league. The three backs ahead of him in points (LT, SA, Edge) all have two games with less than double digits. Seems pretty consistent to me.

Yours must be a PPR league, Mine's not.

no. 6 pts/touchdown plus yardage bonus.

And Priest and T. Jones aren't ahead of him?

FWP is definitely not an every week starter, but he's been a great fantasy pick.

His inconsistency is a little bothersome, as is Cowher's tendency to juggle the workload of his backs, but, at times, he looks like the real deal.

Hell, other than the stud backs (LT, SA, Edge, Priest) who HAS been consistant this year?

LaMont Jordan

Not true at all.

Jordan has had two real good games all year.

Of course, from a fantasy standpoint, he had three, since he got two cheapy TDs in a 36 rushing yard effort in week 6.

I have him in my 10-teamer league and I haven't been too thrilled with him.

Jordan is the #4 overall RB. Top 5 overall player. Not a PPR league either.

You don't deserve to have him on your team if you don't appreiciate what he's been doing this year. WHy don't you trade him for Kevin Jones?

One huge game tends to put a guy higher in the rankings than he really should be.

Maybe with the team you have, he's been fine. For me, he seems to have his biggest games when I don't start him.

I need consistancy, not a guy who gains 19 yards on 16 carries one week, and gets 36 yards the next.

Lamont Jordan has had double digits in every game except one in my league. The three backs ahead of him in points (LT, SA, Edge) all have two games with less than double digits. Seems pretty consistent to me.

Yours must be a PPR league, Mine's not.

no. 6 pts/touchdown plus yardage bonus.

And Priest and T. Jones aren't ahead of him?

:lol:

Nice thread...I am the one who as soon as the board was back up yesterday started a thread...Nice try though dipshit.

For as much bullsh*t that you have been spewing in the last 4 weeks, you deserve it..Moron :lol:

Dang. Unlike a lot of other's, the dude's got the sack to admit he might have been wrong about Parker. Gotta give a little respect for that, doncha? :mad:

He is 9th in the NFL for rushing yards. Not to shabby IMO

ANYONE with 113 carries behind the best rushing offense in football would be in the top 10!

Its the other ten that make the 1 in this case, not the 1 that makes the other 10.

Yeah, tell that to Amos Zereoue :lol: