Sign in to follow this  
Guest librahi

Torry Holt...

Guest librahi

So, I thought STL bye was week 8, but I guess I was wrong. I figured they were sitting Holt so he could rest up for 2 weeks. Now I'm worried. I need him this week. Any chance he will be better or do they rest him vs. a very good Jags team and wait 'til after the bye?

i have holt in my league too...

i heard his injury is more than a bruise but more of a strain ligament. this requires time off to heal properly usually 2-3 weeks. i suspect they will shelve him this week with a bye week to follow so when the team comes back, holt will be healthier...

but i will be checking just in case cause i need him this week too

:banana:

i have holt in my league too...

i heard his injury is more than a bruise but more of a strain ligament. this requires time off to heal properly usually 2-3 weeks. i suspect they will shelve him this week with a bye week to follow so when the team comes back, holt will be healthier...

but i will be checking just in case cause i need him this week too

:wall:

He said he has a strained PCL and rest is hwat is needed to heal it...

Look for him to play week #10...that's when Bulger should be back. If you have other options, start persuing them.

Hopefully he can play, otherwise I have to choose between Hines Ward and Chad Johnson to start in place of him.... :wall:

:huh:

:rolleyes:

;) :mad: :banana:

Hopefully he can play, otherwise I have to choose between Hines Ward and Chad Johnson to start in place of him.... :wall:

:thumbsup:

:lol: :lol: :(

How is having to start CJ a bad thing? Even Ward if he plays?

:banana:

:blink:  :banana:  :banana:

Its not, hence my humorous usage of smilies... ;)

Guest Moose Knuckle Ball Four

All depends if he can practice Friday, that is the key day.

i would think he would try to make a go at it. they cant afford to throw away games right now, and not playing bulger AND holt against a very good JAC team, that is exactly what will happen. so if he feels 80% or better, i think he'll have a go at it.

If Bulger plays, Holt will play, if Bulger sits, Holt sits! Why play Holt and risk further injury if sorry ass Jamie Martin is the QB? I think they will rest both through the bye and try to get by on the back of S. Jackson again this week.

I'm trying to trade for Holt in one league right now. The guy who has him now has to sit Dunn & Edge this week and has a choice of Chris Perry, Michael Bennett, and Lee Sucks at this point to stick in their place. :lol: I've opened my offer with Reuben Droughns and Michael Pittman. We'll see......... :rolleyes:

being an owner of both, i hope they both sit till week 10. then they will be fresh for the playoff run. no need to rush back and risk further injury. they stole a win last week and they are going to get beat this week whether holt plays or not so i say sit him.

The people that operate the Yahoo leagues don't think he's going to play; they're projecting him at 0.00 points this week!

While I'm really hurting at WR for the next couple of weeks (Javon Gone, Holt Hurt, Ferguson Fragmented), I'd rather see him healthy in three and back to the kind of production we've become accustomed to...

:thumbsup: - short term

:wub: - long term

Looks like I'll be starting Jimmy Smith & A. Chapman in my 14-teamer....

:lol:

:o  :wub:  :banana:

Its not, hence my humorous usage of smilies... ;)

Gotcha Ray. I wish I had your problems.....Walker, Ferguson, Brandon Jones, Lloyd, Curtis and now Antonio Chapman to replace Walker and Ferguson.

Guess I'll just plan on starting Randy and Steve Smith (8 teamer). Oh well.............. ;) That is if Moss is going to play this week................. :o