Sign in to follow this  
vertigo

Gabriel or Chatman?

Team I'm playing this week has Collins, I just lost Ferguson so I have the rights to Chatman. Which one do you like more for this week?

That's a toss up. GB vs Cinn and Oak vs Tenn. I like Gabriels chances. Porter is counting his Ben Franklins as Gabriel scores.

Chapman, I think Oakland is realizing they need to run to win, and Green Bay can no longer run and they will be playing from nehind....every week no matter who they play. Favre is a superior Qb also...

Chapman, I think Oakland is realizing they need to run to win, and Green Bay can no longer run and they will be playing from nehind....every week no matter who they play. Favre is a superior Qb also...

i agree with this 100%..........Gabriel will be a non factor most of the year............Chapman will catch 4-6 balls every week, call it the Farve factor!!!!!!!!

Chapman, I think Oakland is realizing they need to run to win, and Green Bay can no longer run and they will be playing from nehind....every week no matter who they play.  Favre is a superior Qb also...

i agree with this 100%..........Gabriel will be a non factor most of the year............Chapman will catch 4-6 balls every week, call it the Farve factor!!!!!!!!

Oakland has to throw to to keep the defense honest. Look for Moss and Gabriel to get the most looks with Porter getting the cheap ball in the middle. Moss is not fully healthy so watch Gabriel catch at least 1 deep pass. Seems like that's all he does.

Chapman, I think Oakland is realizing they need to run to win, and Green Bay can no longer run and they will be playing from nehind....every week no matter who they play.  Favre is a superior Qb also...

Oakland has to throw to to keep the defense honest. Look for Moss and Gabriel to get the most looks with Porter getting the cheap ball in the middle. Moss is not fully healthy so watch Gabriel catch at least 1 deep pass. Seems like that's all he does.

I disagree, Gabriel will never be a huge factor in a offense with Moss/Jordan.............Chapman will be about as good as ferguson was ( i think ferguson was very servicable with 3 td's in 4 games)

take it for what its worth but Collins is a piece of crap

I disagree, Gabriel will never be a huge factor in a offense with Moss/Jordan.............Chapman will be about as good as ferguson was ( i think ferguson was very servicable with 3 td's in 4 games)

take it for what its worth but Collins is a piece of crap

Look at Gabriels last 2 games. Very nice numbers. Granted they will be running more but Moss is not healthy so Gabriel will be used to stretch the field. Chatman is a good option too but I would rather go with the homerun ball and Gabriel gives you that option.

The whole problem with this Philosophy on Gabriel is this: he is only a #3 and if Moss is able to play a whole game (which should be soon) his value is limited

Chapman however, is the #2 which means more looks, people who are playing Gabriel/Chapman are hurting, so at this point Chapman is not only a safer pick, but a better long term pick, especially if Moss' injury doesnt decrease his role, which i really dont expect it too considering he played last week.

To each his own........Gabriel is so overrated (not talent wise, but as a #3 WR)

Don't you fantasy geniuses mean Chatman?

I think they do...

Also GB is trying to pick up another receiver. So that will diminish his value.

The whole problem with this Philosophy on Gabriel is this: he is only a #3 and if Moss is able to play a whole game (which should be soon) his value is limited

Chapman however, is the #2 which means more looks, people who are playing Gabriel/Chapman are hurting, so at this point Chapman is not only a safer pick, but a better long term pick, especially if Moss' injury doesnt decrease his role, which i really dont expect it too considering he played last week.

To each his own........Gabriel is so overrated (not talent wise, but as a #3 WR)

I understand what you are saying but just because you're on the field longer does not mean your numbers will be better. Granted your chance are better but guaranteed. Gabriel and Porter have been targeted equally and Porter plays a little more. Lok at Gabriel last 2 games vs Porter. In my league 1 pt for REC and 1 pt for 5 yds rec.

Gabriel 5-84

5-101

Porter 5-63

4-43

Gabriel has come through for me with Holt injured. Maybe Chatman does better, nobody knows but Gabriel looks to be Collins guy deep aside from Moss when Healthy.

The whole problem with this Philosophy on Gabriel is this:  he is only a #3 and if Moss is able to play a whole game (which should be soon) his value is limited

I understand what you are saying but just because you're on the field longer does not mean your numbers will be better. Granted your chance are better but guaranteed. Gabriel and Porter have been targeted equally and Porter plays a little more. Lok at Gabriel last 2 games vs Porter. In my league 1 pt for REC and 1 pt for 5 yds rec.

Gabriel 5-84

5-101

Porter 5-63

4-43

Gabriel has come through for me with Holt injured. Maybe Chatman does better, nobody knows but Gabriel looks to be Collins guy deep aside from Moss when Healthy.

those numbers look good, however your missing the pt, if Moss plays................which he will...........Gabriel wont have those numbers

i cant believe i'm still discussing this with you.........................let me break it down

1. Farve will have to throw, prob 250-300 yds every single game

2. No rb

3. Driver will be doubled

4. Chatman is the #2

5. Guess who gets the ball more?????????

The whole problem with this Philosophy on Gabriel is this:  he is only a #3 and if Moss is able to play a whole game (which should be soon) his value is limited

Gabriel 5-84

5-101

Porter 5-63

4-43

those numbers look good, however your missing the pt, if Moss plays................which he will...........Gabriel wont have those numbers

i cant believe i'm still discussing this with you.........................let me break it down

2. No rb

4. Chatman is the #2

Note to you....just b/c Moss played doesn't mean he's Healthy. He played half the game and will do so this week. You think Chatman is going to get more balls thrown his way than Driver, Fisher, Bubba and anybody else they put on the field. Go ahead buddy...go pick up Chatman. I'll stay with Gabriel. As far as the long haul, this could hurt Chatman. Let's see what does starting and playing a whole game. He won't be playing against a dime package or the nickel back who covers the slot. At least we know Gabriel can play against a top corner.

And your comment that Collins is a piece of crap....7tds and 1 INT this year.

Last game 19-27 261

yeah, you know your football :banana:

Gabriel 5-84

5-101

Porter 5-63

4-43

2. No rb

4. Chatman is the #2

Note to you....just b/c Moss played doesn't mean he's Healthy. He played half the game and will do so this week. You think Chatman is going to get more balls thrown his way than Driver, Fisher, Bubba and anybody else they put on the field. Go ahead buddy...go pick up Chatman. I'll stay with Gabriel. As far as the long haul, this could hurt Chatman. Let's see what does starting and playing a whole game. He won't be playing against a dime package or the nickel back who covers the slot. At least we know Gabriel can play against a top corner.

Last game 19-27 261

yeah, you know your football :banana:

your a moron....................start a #3 wr

I'm sure Gabriel is the next coming of last year's version of Stokley

Gabriel 5-84

5-101

Porter 5-63

4-43

2. No rb

4. Chatman is the #2

Last game 19-27 261

yeah, you know your football :huh:

You're an A$$

He's a bye week fill-in.

Holt is out!

My WR are Holt Wayne and Fitz......MOROOOOOON.

FOCKING CULO!!!!!

Gabriel 5-84

5-101

Porter 5-63

4-43

2. No rb

4. Chatman is the #2

Last game 19-27 261

yeah, you know your football :huh:

You're an A$$

He's a bye week fill-in.

Holt is out!

My WR are Holt Wayne and Fitz......MOROON.

FOCKING CULO!!!!!

dont be a f***ing idiot

i could care less who you have

Your assumption is that Moss will only play part of the game..............and maybe that could happen.................however if he does play the wholegame A**HAT then you will be getting a big "0" for pts

BTW, when did you start sucking Gabriel's d*ck???

either that or your taking it up the a**

Why are you guys so passionate about Gabriel and Chatman?

What's a Culo? I don't speak mexican so you need to fill us whitey's in.

yeah, what is a culo??

anyway, go grab some vasoline and some tampax b*tch

yeah, what is a culo??

anyway, go grab some vasoline and some tampax b*tch

maybe a chalupa and then carry your mex ars back to Mexico

I'm a white guy who grew up in Central Iowa. Some people are so strange at times. I use the term "strange" loosely.

People from Mexico do not speak Mexican. They speak Spanish moron! Do you spea :thumbsup: k American or English! :wall:

Gabriel 5-84

5-101

Porter 5-63

4-43

2. No rb

4. Chatman is the #2

Last game 19-27 261

yeah, you know your football :thumbsup:

You're an A$$

He's a bye week fill-in.

Holt is out!

FOCKING CULO!!!!!

dont be a f***ing idiot

Your assumption is that Moss will only play part of the game..............and maybe that could happen.................however if he does play the wholegame A**HAT then you will be getting a big "0" for pts

Hahaha..you're such a TOOL.

When did you start sucking Chatman C0ck?

It figures you have to bring sucking ###### and getting rammed up the A$$ into this. I'm sure your boyfriend would get pissed that you're trying entice me into your gay life style.

BTW...only Heterosexuals play Fantasy Football. I'm sure you're seen this on the board b4. Stop trying to imitate a "MAN" and get off the board.

I'm a white guy who grew up in Central Iowa. Some people are so strange at times. I use the term "strange" loosely.
People from Mexico do not speak Mexican. They speak Spanish moron! Do you spea :thumbsup: k American or English! :wall:

OMG, your an English teacher, congrats on being absolutely worthless and better yet you make no bling bling

you spent your 4 years of education well

I'm a white guy who grew up in Central Iowa.  Some people are so strange at times.  I use the term "strange" loosely. 
People from Mexico do not speak Mexican. They speak Spanish moron! Do you spea :thumbsup: k American or English! :(

OMG, your an English teacher, congrats on being absolutely worthless and better yet you make no bling bling

Great....a focking redneck hillbilly!

How many times did you ram your sisters?

Iowa?.....you mean you guys...i mean girls.... have PC?

You are a focking Joke....I love this!

People from Mexico do not speak Mexican. They speak Spanish moron! Do you spea :thumbsup: k American or English! :(

I'm a dumbass?...

Actually you're just sheltered.

Let me explain to someone from Iowa, who has never been around anyone but...other people from Iowa...are you ready son?

You see the post was directed at a guy named "rican rockers"

I used to have a Puerto Rican friend.

He told me Mexicans hated being called Puerto Ricans, and vica versa...

So what I did ther was a little joke aimed at a Puerto Rican...by calling him Mexican. So don't get all smart on me ok sweetheart.

And for the record...ask a spanish person if Mexicans speak Spanish...guess what they will tell you?...they will tell you hell no...but you have to ask someone from Spain. The white dude who lives on the farm next door, riding around on his tractor won't have the same result.

Gabriel 5-84

5-101

Porter 5-63

4-43

2. No rb

4. Chatman is the #2

Last game 19-27 261

yeah, you know your football :thumbsup:

You're an A$$

He's a bye week fill-in.

Holt is out!

FOCKING CULO!!!!!

dont be a f***ing idiot

It figures you have to bring sucking ###### and getting rammed up the A$$ into this. I'm sure your boyfriend would get pissed that you're trying entice me into your gay life style.

BTW...only Heterosexuals play Fantasy Football. I'm sure you're seen this on the board b4. Stop trying to imitate a "MAN" and get off the board.

dude, quit copying me digs and figure out your own comeback

ricanrockers = di*k sucker

QUOTE (hawk82 @ Oct 25 2005, 11:37 AM)

People from Mexico do not speak Mexican. They speak Spanish moron! Do you spea  k American or English! 

Nope, 5 years... 3 Degrees...AA Business, BA Business, BA MIS. In terms you would understand....Project Manager. Now get your unedumacated arse back to Spanish/English class. :thumbsup:

So tell me what language people from Mexico speak. I've been there twice, but have never asked.

And for the record...ask a spanish person if Mexicans speak Spanish...guess what they will tell you?...they will tell you hell no...but you have to ask someone from Spain. The white dude who lives on the farm next door, riding around on his tractor won't have the same result.

Gabriel 5-84

5-101

Porter 5-63

4-43

2. No rb

4. Chatman is the #2

Last game 19-27 261

yeah, you know your football :doublethumbsup:

You're an A$$

He's a bye week fill-in.

Holt is out!

FOCKING CULO!!!!!

dont be a f***ing idiot

dude, quit copying me digs and figure out your own comeback

ricanrockers = di*k sucker

How bout this?

You have be the biggest loser on this board.

You have a small ######.

You're Gay..really Gay.

If you want to talk about education and english....i'll bring it. Graduated with a degree in business. I own 3 companies online. I don't do the rat race and probably have more money than you will ever spend in your whole life. Let me re-phrase this....I know I have more money than you. Own houses in Florida and New York. Travel as often as i want.

So if you could, stick your head in between your legs and lick your CULO!

QUOTE (hawk82 @ Oct 25 2005, 11:37 AM)

People from Mexico do not speak Mexican. They speak Spanish moron! Do you spea  k American or English!  

Nope, 5 years... 3 Degrees...AA Business, BA Business, BA MIS. In terms you would understand....Project Manager. Now get your unedumacated arse back to Spanish/English class. :doublethumbsup:

that is so lame, it took you 5 years for that

You need to start up your own business, that is where the money is at. I can tell that your probably a 40 yr old guy, making roughly 50k as a project manager with no ambition or goals and no life

Seriously, use the brain god gave you and work for yourself , its the only way

I mean start up a local business and let it grow.

We are all impressed Hawk.

Seriously COngratulations!

:doublethumbsup:

I'm sure your mommy and daddy are proud of everything you did with their money. Job well done son.

The nice thing about the internet is you can say stuff, and nobody can disprove it...

I'm an astronaut, how bout that Hawk?

I'm also a lawyer and a doctor!

You see, I can say whatever I want. It's not real. Just like your degrees. And if they are real, and it really makes you feel intelligent to brag about them, and it makes you feel special. Then go ahead and keep doing it. We will continue to be amazed of all the wonder that is you.

You're right....he'd say, "I speak Mexican"!

We are all impressed Hawk.

Seriously COngratulations!

:doublethumbsup:

I'm sure your mommy and daddy are proud of everything you did with their money. Job well done son.

The nice thing about the internet is you can say stuff, and nobody can disprove it...

You see, I can say whatever I want. It's not real. Just like your degrees. And if they are real, and it really makes you feel intelligent to brag about them, and it makes you feel special. Then go ahead and keep doing it. We will continue to be amazed of all the wonder that is you.

Stating Facts

Gusta or anyone else wants to question my Education or anything else. I'll let them know.

Some people act like TOOLS when you disagree with them, then take it to another level. Grown men here...no Biatches allowed.

Your're right about the fact that I could say anything, but I'm not much of a liar. I worked two jobs and went to school at night. Paid for everything and didn't own a dime when I graduated.

You people are funny.