Sign in to follow this  
Joelyshane232

I'm dropping D.Mason........

Hakim for now but in a PPR mason is better long term.. because he's the one of the two targets the QB has. Sadly he's not the one getting the TD's.

drop him if you want if you have more than 8 people in your league someone else will pickhim up.

A.Hakim (#3 WR working as #2 WR until #1 WR returns, soon)

B.Jones (#2 WR working as #2 WR until #1 WR returns, not so soon)

A.Toomer (#2 receiver period)

Chatman form GB (#4 WR working as #2 WR with #1 WR out for season and until #3 WR returns no so soon).

To me, it boils down to B.Jones (who will stay on as #2 even when Bennett gets back) or Toomer (who is #2, period). Chatman is the wildcard, as Favre seems to look for him.

Like was said if it's a ppr that is stupid. Going into this weeks game Mason was one of only 3 wr's in the NFL who had caught 5+ balls in every game.

I don't get it. Mason is better than any guy off the wire. He is playing in a crap offense, but he is still the #1 guy and putting up consistent numbers. If you drop him, you are making a mistake.

I don't get it. Mason is better than any guy off the wire. He is playing in a crap offense, but he is still the #1 guy and putting up consistent numbers. If you drop him, you are making a mistake.

what he said. :wall:

I don't get it.  Mason is better than any guy off the wire.  He is playing in a crap offense, but he is still the #1 guy and putting up consistent numbers.  If you drop him, you are making a mistake.

what he said. :thumbsdown:

:lol:

yep, you're stuck with him.

dropped him today for engram in one league....

38 yards receiving if you do not play for the lions or falcons is ;) :cheers: :o #1 receiver or not!

I like Mason, but I am picking up Chatman since I am also a Holt and Moss owner. I just can't rely on that terrible passing game in BAL and if Boller comes back soon, the numbers will probably get worse. I am tossed up between dropping him or Marcell Shipp (you can never have enough starting RB's). I know that Chatman will be getting the ball, especially with Green and Davenport out, plus he has proven that he can catch and score on occassion. The QB situation is much better there as well.