Sign in to follow this  
NewbieJr

Mike, how long are you going to keep Moose around?

All the guy does is offer good info and is generally respectful to everyone.

Grow some onions and ban the focker!

Is this the kind of site you're promoting?

You are a complete moron. If it isnt starting dumbass threads about who do I pick up Richard Todd or Jim Zorn...Its complete nonsense lke banning mkb4.

Hooked on Phonics might help :shocking:

You are a complete moron. If it isnt starting dumbass threads about who do I pick up Richard Todd or Jim Zorn...Its complete nonsense lke banning mkb4.

Help what? I am sorry if me mispelling like threw you off a bit. This is a fantasy football board not an english class. Great post though.

:unsure:

Here's a tip for ya, jackass- If you're sole purpose here is to be an asswipe to everyone, doublecheck your spelling and grammar.

Normally, people don't care about that stuff, but when you choose to be the resident retard, people just look for reasons to make you look like a doosh. :o

itsatip

Hooked on Phonics might help :huh:

:o

Here's a tip for ya, jackass- If you're sole purpose here is to be an asswipe to everyone, doublecheck your spelling and grammar.

Normally, people don't care about that stuff, but when you choose to be the resident retard, people just look for reasons to make you look like a doosh. ;)

itsatip

You guy's are obviously searching awfully hard...keep trying i'm sure you'll find some more stuff to grasp at.

Oh by the way stay hot with your great posts wilma.

And you wonder why you were banned for a couple of weeks during the summer? :huh:

By the way, they are dam near jumping into the boat. :o

And you wonder why you were banned for a couple of weeks during the summer? :huh:

:ph34r:

Why do people come to this site?

For good focking Information you idiot...

Until you start posting links from around the USA involving Fantasy Players, go kick some rocks and shut the fock up..

Guest 00ITR499

MKB4 is worthless. I don't think he's started a useful thread in at least a year. Ban him! :pointstosky:

Guest Moose Knuckle Ball Four

good god, what time did this thread start? and who started it.

I will read more after I get some coffee.

good god, what time did this thread start? and who started it.

I will read more after I get some coffee.

Some assmeg started it. :huh:

MKB4 is worthless. I don't think he's started a useful thread in at least a year. Ban him! :huh:

Oh my God!

Someone who understands sarcasm! :D

And you wonder why you were banned for a couple of weeks during the summer? :D

Tough to witness... :huh:

I love it, you can't post questions on lineups, trades, or anything else related to FF it seems, but there are tons of postings on banning Moose and Football Scooter. haha.. I rely on Moose for information and although I think Scooter is a douche too, he does provide reasoning for the majority of his post, if he just wouldn't attack everyone in each of those post it would be great.

Looks like there needs to be another BOLD RED FONT link at the top for banning post.

MKB4 is worthless.  I don't think he's started a useful thread in at least a year.  Ban him!  :huh:

Oh my God!

Someone who understands sarcasm! :o

oh, its you. :o

carryon with the banning.

You are a complete moron. If it isnt starting dumbass threads about who do I pick up Richard Todd or Jim Zorn...Its complete nonsense like banning mkb4.

Zorn all the way

Todd is like a lost child running through a crowded city out there....

Hooked on Phonics might help :huh:

:o

Normally, people don't care about that stuff, but when you choose to be the resident retard, people just look for reasons to make you look like a doosh. :o

itsatip

who the fock are you refering too? :o

Newbie please start these threads before 11PM Central. I usually head off for bed around then.

TIA

HTH

WWJD

GFIAFP

I think you caught more than the limit here. You're gonna have to throw some of the little ones back in. :rolleyes:

Newbie please start these threads before 11PM Central. I usually head off for bed around then.

TIA

HTH

WWJD

GFIAFP

WWNJD?

Hooked on Phonics might help :thumbsup:

:lol:

Normally, people don't care about that stuff, but when you choose to be the resident retard, people just look for reasons to make you look like a doosh. ;)

itsatip

who the fock are you refering too? :huh:

You're cool, KP.

I was referring to the assmeg that is NateBurleson81. The Main Board's biggest jerkoff. He named himself after Nate Burleson! :lol:

Hooked on Phonics might help :thumbsup:

;)

itsatip

who the fock are you refering too? :lol:

You're cool, KP.

I was referring to the assmeg that is NateBurleson81. The Main Board's biggest jerkoff. He named himself after Nate Burleson! :lol:

:huh:

Newbie gets :lol: for this one.

Hey why is everyone getting all mad...wasn't the guy giving Moose a compliment?

Read between the lines.

You don't even have to read between the lines -- just read the lines themselves. It's called irony, people! That's when you use words that mean the opposite of what you are actually trying to say. As in: Moose gives us good information and treats most people with respect; therefore, he should be banned. They teach this in 9th grade English, I think.

Now, everyone who knew that the original poster was using irony to make a point, please raise your hands...

Hey why is everyone getting all mad...wasn't the guy giving Moose a compliment?

Read between the lines.

You don't even have to read between the lines -- just read the lines themselves. It's called irony, people! That's when you use words that mean the opposite of what you are actually trying to say. As in: Moose gives us good information and treats most people with respect; therefore, he should be banned. They teach this in 9th grade English, I think.

Now, everyone who knew that the original poster was using irony to make a point, please raise your hands...

Hey, don't spell it out for them. :(

I have known Moose a while in this bored and was a critic at first ! but ... The guy is just really focking helpful :mad: :(

besides to stay on this bored after the whole Sirjavalot alias scandal and earn back repeck deserves at least a little credit :lol: :lol:

MKB4 is worthless.  I don't think he's started a useful thread in at least a year.  Ban him!  :lol:

Oh my God!

Someone who understands sarcasm! :o

the fishing was good here this morning, I might drop some bait here later as well. :wub: