Sign in to follow this  
PittFootball

Ten Fearless Predictions

6. The Redskins will finish last in the NFC East. The team that ends up at the bottom of this division might actually have a better record than the winner of the NFC North, but someone has to finish last. The Eagles are still far too talented to miss the playoffs, and the Cowboys will probably compete for the division title until late in the season based on their defense. That leaves the Giants and Skins, and I have a feeling I can count on Eli Manning and Plaxico Burress to be more consistent than Mark Brunell and Santana Moss. I'm also not impressed with the Redskins defense, which doesn't force many turnovers or put much pressure on the passer.

:lol:

So you think the Giants and their classless, scumbag fans will finish last?

:pointstosky:

speaking of class and kettles... :rolleyes:

Who booed the Katrina survivors :rolleyes:

i've no idea, and i was at the game. were you?

Maybe you should read your local news. Classless, scumbag Giants fans :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Giants fans' sick Kat-calls

BY TRACY CONNOR

DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER

Shame on you, Giants fans.

Some boorish Big Blue die-hards pelted New Orleans Saints fans with tasteless taunts about deadly Hurricane Katrina during Monday night's game at Giants Stadium, several fans said.

"Where's your swimmies? I hope you have your swimmies!" one ignoramus asked Diane Dias, 46, who splits her time between homes in New Orleans and New Milford, Conn.

"You deserve what you got," another said. "New Orleans people are stupid."link

oh how the irony is lost. :lol: i'm well aware of what was reported, thank you.

Wow, way to quickly change the subject when shown proof. :rolleyes:

Besides, no irony here, Giants fans are classless scumbags. Deal with it.

:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Also, ~ 40 ~

7. Chris Simms will make Brian Griese expendable. With Griese out for the year, Simms has the Buccaneers' starting job to himself for the rest of 2005. Simms has actually looked pretty good when we've seen him in the preseason and briefly in 2004, and he has the physical makeup, smarts, and pedigree to be a winner in the NFL. It helps that he won't be asked to carry the whole load, just to make some nice throws here and there to Joey Galloway and Michael Clayton. Look for Simms to get that done, for the Bucs to make the playoffs, and for Griese to be trade bait in the offseason.

This is not close to right.

Anyone who watched Simms at Texas will disagree with this. And he hasn't exactly been a standout pro to this point - when Griese beats you out, you're not good. The good news about him starting? Bet against him. Trust me. Easy money.

I've said it before, he's a good kid with a ton of talent, but he's not a quality QB.

6. The Redskins will finish last in the NFC East. The team that ends up at the bottom of this division might actually have a better record than the winner of the NFC North, but someone has to finish last. The Eagles are still far too talented to miss the playoffs, and the Cowboys will probably compete for the division title until late in the season based on their defense. That leaves the Giants and Skins, and I have a feeling I can count on Eli Manning and Plaxico Burress to be more consistent than Mark Brunell and Santana Moss. I'm also not impressed with the Redskins defense, which doesn't force many turnovers or put much pressure on the passer.

:mad:

I was waiting for that. Did you read my comments on that one? :mad:

I did, and commend you on the "No Comment"

Its tough to rate the NFC East, espically when we have been a part of it for so long.

Its always a tough division, and the games are always like mini superbowls for us.

Homer goggles ON --> Cowboys finished in last