Sign in to follow this  
steelers2101

Is there a site comparable to FFToday

It's not that difficult to be helpful, as opposed to giving stupid responses. Some of you have serious issues if you have the time to sit around all day making stupid responses to posts. Congratulations, you're a loser.

Does anyone know of one? Thanks.

Guest Loose Circuits

i was wondering the same thing, but you have to expect this from these jacka$$e$

It's not that difficult to be helpful, as opposed to giving stupid responses. Some of you have serious issues if you have the time to sit around all day making stupid responses to posts. Congratulations, you're a loser.

Chill out bro!!!...If you read my first post I said " I do not know, Sorry."

Try a yahoo search or something. If you don't want stupid responses then don't post any crap that deals with basketball on here. HTH

It's not that difficult to be helpful, as opposed to giving stupid responses.  Some of you have serious issues if you have the time to sit around all day making stupid responses to posts.  Congratulations, you're a loser.

Try a yahoo search or something. If you don't want stupid responses then don't post any crap that deals with basketball on here. HTH

"Chill out bro" I wasn't responding to your post.

But congratulations, you're still a loser. Do you really have the time to go to every message on this board that you don't have a response to and say "I don't know."? There's no point to saying "I don't know."

If you don't want stupid responses then don't post any crap that deals with basketball on here. HTH

You're an idiot. This is a fantasy site, with a lot of people who are very much into fantasy. OBVIOUSLY this site focuses on football, but there's quite a good chance that a lot of the people here are very much into other fantasy sports just like they are into football. So my question is legit, and I would expect a hardcore fantasy site to have some people who know a thing or two about basketball as well. Idiot.

If you don't want stupid responses then don't post any crap that deals with basketball on here. HTH

You're an idiot. This is a fantasy site, with a lot of people who are very much into fantasy. OBVIOUSLY this site focuses on football, but there's quite a good chance that a lot of the people here are very much into other fantasy sports just like they are into football. So my question is legit, and I would expect a hardcore fantasy site to have some people who know a thing or two about basketball as well. Idiot.

Dude...take it to the OFF-TOPIC section. Please don't WASTE this board with your basketball crap.

What are you like 10 years old or something calling people losers???? Grow up. HTH

It's not that difficult to be helpful, as opposed to giving stupid responses.  Some of you have serious issues if you have the time to sit around all day making stupid responses to posts.  Congratulations, you're a loser.

"Chill out bro" I wasn't responding to your post.

But congratulations, you're still a loser. Do you really have the time to go to every message on this board that you don't have a response to and say "I don't know."? There's no point to saying "I don't know."

In Jedi's defense, you don't get to 2,000 posts in 7 month's by posting anything even remotely usefull.

on the topic of fantasy basketball sites there aren't really any i've found that have a real big community like the bigger ff sites. the only one i've really found even remotely usefull is http://www.fantasybasketballcafe.com/. If you find something better please let me know as my draft for basketball is this weekend also.

:blink:

Mavs fan here...basketball related sites

realgm.com (great trade evaluator..for real Life)

insidehoops.com

dallasbasketball.com

all have very good info

Pick Dirk #1