Sign in to follow this  
Joelyshane232

Hakim, Toomer, or Calico?

I'm leaning that Hakim may be the better play if Horn sits. If not, I like Calico over the banged up Oakland secondary especially if McNair can play the whole game.

Not Toomer. (Giant FAn) Only, cause Calico is almost a lock to start and Az isn't I'd go Calico. If you can wait to the last minute I would. I am, but I own both and this wek must start three WRs with Wayne on a bye.

Right now got Az, Donte and Driver in, but Calico could easily replace Az or Donte depending on how things shake out.

I'm leaning that Hakim may be the better play if Horn sits.  If not, I like Calico over the banged up Oakland secondary especially if McNair can play the whole game.

Way to break the circle! You...Spearfly, are no longer in the "Circle of Trust" a.k.a. "Circle of Inmature A-Holes"

Let it be noted, on this 27th day of October of year 2005, that Spearfly has been kicked out of the "Circle of Inmature A-Holes"

Enjoy your banishment. You belong in England, with all the other boring people who are unable to pick on a helpless individual.

Buh-Bye