Sign in to follow this  
Guest Karim Abdul-Jabbar

FFToday

Guest Karim Abdul-Jabbar

Mods should suspend those users that post WSIS, team management questions here

it is wasting space in the wrong forum...

anyone second this motion???

lighten up there Jabbar

Who cares, there is little help on "A little help" and if the questions is clearly marked in the title you can just skip it.

Guest Karim Abdul-Jabbar

Everybody that follows the boards guidelines cares.

Shutup, pipsqueek. You've been here less than a month.

PS- Who should I start this week, Dillon vs. BUF, or Barber vs. ARI?

Who cares, there is little help on "A little help" and if the questions is clearly marked in the title you can just skip it.

There is little on the Help boards cause everyone posts here instead....if everyone tried for one week to do the RIGHT thing, the Little Help board would by useful... until then, forget it! :thumbsdown:

Shutup, pipsqueek. You've been here less than a month.

PS- Who should I start this week, Dillon vs. BUF, or Barber vs. ARI?

I'd go with Barber ...I believe Dillon is questionable

No, because every post related to fantasy football on either forum is in some way, shape, or form related to people making roster decisions. Opinions on who will do better are all over this board, as well as the other. Some posts like "Buy low and sell high" candidates can be considered roster management related, suggesting who to trade and trade for. What is this forum for, just injury updates? Don't injury updates help people decide who to drop/add, start/bench, etc.? See what I mean?

That is a stupid suggestion, and if you have a problem with clutter on this board, why are you creating a much more useless thread on this forum? What value are you adding here? At least their posts relate to football. Where do you draw the line anyways?

Like I said earlier, the people complaining about people posting roster management related topics here create more garbage posts than anybody.

Try not responding, and certainly not creating a new topic whining about it, if you you really have a problem with those posts taking up space on this board.

What a travesty it would be for a fantasy football related topic to be on this board instead of much more valuable topics like "Mike Tice is a focking moron" for the 8 millionth time.

Pretty soon this forum would just be injury updates (and if that is what you want it for, how about create a forum JUST for injury updates), football betting topics (most completely unrelated to fantasy football in any way), and homers bragging about their team and/or urinating on their rivals (fun, but much more annoying at times than people actually wanting to discuss fantasy football related topics on a fantasy football forum).

I like how someone who is doing nothing but wasting the forum's bandwith, is telling the mods how to run the site. Seriously, get off of your high horse. This is the greatest fantasy football site period, and if you don't like it, take a hike or start your own site.

I like how someone who is doing nothing but wasting the forum's bandwith, is telling the mods how to run the site. Seriously, get off of your high horse. This is the greatest fantasy football site period, and if you don't like it, take a hike or start your own site.

exactly :thumbsdown:

No, because every post related to fantasy football on either forum is in some way, shape, or form related to people making roster decisions. Opinions on who will do better are all over this board, as well as the other. Some posts like "Buy low and sell high" candidates can be considered roster management related, suggesting who to trade and trade for. What is this forum for, just injury updates? Don't injury updates help people decide who to drop/add, start/bench, etc.? See what I mean?

That is a stupid suggestion, and if you have a problem with clutter on this board, why are you creating a much more useless thread on this forum? What value are you adding here? At least their posts relate to football. Where do you draw the line anyways?

Like I said earlier, the people complaining about people posting roster management related topics here create more garbage posts than anybody.

Try not responding, and certainly not creating a new topic whining about it, if you you really have a problem with those posts taking up space on this board.

What a travesty it would be for a fantasy football related topic to be on this board instead of much more valuable topics like "Mike Tice is a focking moron" for the 8 millionth time.

Pretty soon this forum would just be injury updates (and if that is what you want it for, how about create a forum JUST for injury updates), football betting topics (most completely unrelated to fantasy football in any way), and homers bragging about their team and/or urinating on their rivals (fun, but much more anoying at times than people actually wanting to discuss fantasy football related topics ona fantasy football forum).

:thumbsdown: well said

I'm starting to think that it was wrong for me to post a "start player" question here.It has done nothing but spawn a bunch of losers wasting space crying about people posting "starter questions" Whats worst,people wasting space asking questions or the people wasting space b1tching about it??????

Get over youselves people!

Just my .02

This board has been moderated the same way for at least the last 2-3 years. Every year there's people who complain about what needs to be locked or deleted and who needs to be suspended from posting, etc,...

The truth is, the most annoying thing about this board are the number of people that feel a need to give Mike advice on how to run these forums.

If you like the boards - use them, but don't keep telling the people that run this site how to run it. If it bothers you so much that you can't ignore it, than I suggest you stop using these boards because nothing is going to change until/unless Mike & co. make an annoucement about things changing.

If you like the boards, but still have some complaints than it would probably be best to email Mike about them rather than starting new topics to air your complaint.

I'll second that. You're absolutely right. Alas, I can only dream of them actually banning these guys though.

It's funny watching all of these rule-breakers get their panties in a bunch because they get called on their lame team management topics. :rolleyes: The ironic thing is that if all of these whiners actually went to the Help board and answered each other's questions, it would function as it was intended and this discussion would become obsolete. Nobody wants to answer anyone else's questions though, they just want quick, effortless answers to their inane WSIS questions without putting in the time to help anyone else. Oh well, it's a cycle than doesn't appear to be broken anytime soon. Anyway, don't listen to these rule-breaking yo-yo's. I, for one, will be there every time to point out the error of their ways and to help lead them down the correct path. When I saw what was going on, I just knew I had to get involved .......... you know .......... for the kids. If I can get even one person to post their WSIS question in the proper forum, then it wil all be worth it! :P

There you have it. Let me hear it whiners! ;)

I'm starting to think that it was wrong for me to post a "start player" question here.It has done nothing but spawn a bunch of losers wasting space crying about people posting "starter questions" Whats worst,people wasting space asking questions or the people wasting space b1tching about it??????

you're both pretty big tools. it's like comparing a sack of crap to 70 year old snatch that hasn't been washed in 12 years. you're both unpleasant to the nose.

I'll second that. You're absolutely right. Alas, I can only dream of them actually banning these guys though.

It's funny watching all of these rule-breakers get their panties in a bunch because they get called on their lame team management topics. :unsure: The ironic thing is that if all of these whiners actually went to the Help board and answered each other's questions, it would function as it was intended and this discussion would become obsolete. Nobody wants to answer anyone else's questions though, they just want quick, effortless answers to their inane WSIS questions without putting in the time to help anyone else. Oh well, it's a cycle than doesn't appear to be broken anytime soon. Anyway, don't listen to these rule-breaking yo-yo's. I, for one, will be there every time to point out the error of their ways and to help lead them down the correct path. When I saw what was going on, I just knew I had to get involved .......... you know .......... for the kids. If I can get even one person to post their WSIS question in the proper forum, then it wil all be worth it! :lol:

There you have it. Let me hear it whiners! :wall:

Thats cause your just bored... :lol:

Why does it have to be the people who RESPECT Mikes wishes the ones that have to get over anything?

Shouldn't it be the people who are too stupid to read the big red letters at the top, get over the fact they don't know how to play FF?

Or the fact that they are too ignorant to fallow resonable requests?

Do you use the ladies room because it is one step closer than the mens room?

Life is simple, stupid people complicate it.... :unsure:

Why does it have to be the people who RESPECT Mikes wishes the ones that have to get over anything?

Shouldn't it be the people who are too stupid to read the big red letters at the top, get over the fact they don't know how to play FF?

Life is simple, stupid people complicate it.... :cry:

:rolleyes:

Life is simple, stupid people complicate it.... :)

:rolleyes:

Well said. :cry: