Sign in to follow this  
OB1

Clarett and Williams

What should our ruling on Clarett and M.Williams be?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. What should our ruling on Clarett and M.Williams be?

• Have them in this draft; the team that picks them holds their rights no matter what.
    • They are unavailable until next year regardless of whether they get eligibility in the NFL in 2004 or not.

I am pulling rank and narrowing it down to 2 options with these guys.

Under no circumstances will they be on our waiver wire, or in a 'supplemental' draft.

****Please reply to this thread with your choice or it will not be counted! Due to the lack of security on the league forums right now simply doing a pollis not good enough.***

Under no circumstances will they be on our waiver wire, or in a 'supplemental' draft.

I voted for the first option, but I'm particularly happy with the caveat. :mellow:

They are unavailable until next year regardless of whether they get eligibility in the NFL in 2004 or not.

I can't remember what I voted for.. :banana:

I voted for them to be unavailable peroid, but come on....does it really matter?

I voted for # 2: They are unavailable until next year regardless of whether they get eligibility in the NFL in 2004 or not.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=1808438

Looks like it won't matter. But any way:

I voted for # 2: They are unavailable until next year regardless of whether they get eligibility in the NFL in 2004 or not.

I'd say that pretty much makes this a no brainer. If they definitely aren't going to be in the NFL this year, then they shouldn't be in our draft.

In light of the recent decision by the courts, it looks like this was made easy for us.

Clarett and Williams will not be eligible for this draft.