Sign in to follow this  
adam smitty

live draft session during the evening on the 14th?

Most likely I can, but I can't garauntee it right now. I'm also not sure how the live draft will load on my computer so it might be helpful to post the picks here at the forum. Most likely it will work, but just in case it doesn't..... B)

Not sure if I can make it or not. Too far away.

I can tell you I don't get home from work until around 7 CST and don't get a chance to get on the PC until around 10:00 CST and that's IF my wife doesn't have work to do on it.

I can e-mail someone my picks, though. At least for the 1st round. Should be a pretty easy pick to make.

During this whole process, I'm going to be doing most of my picking from work.

I should be able to make, but like said above, it's a long ways away but normally I wouldn't have a problem.

I think as soon as we get the bezzerk situation resolved, I would be in favor of opening up the draft. May as well get started as soon as we know everyone is in and paid.

IMHO.

I should be able to make, but like said above, it's a long ways away but normally I wouldn't have a problem.

I think as soon as we get the bezzerk situation resolved, I would be in favor of opening up the draft. May as well get started as soon as we know everyone is in and paid.

IMHO.

agreed

I can make it any night of the week as long as I have advance notice (I'll just switch my other activities to different nights). A back up plan would be a great idea, since no one knows for sure if we will be able to log on or be able to draft when our draft starts.

I can make it any night of the week as long as I have advance notice (I'll just switch my other activities to different nights). A back up plan would be a great idea, since no one knows for sure if we will be able to log on or be able to draft when our draft starts.

try going to the site and opening up the draft tracker, if that works then the live draft will work for you too...i also am in favor of starting this up as soon as i get everyones money in.

try going to the site and opening up the draft tracker, if that works then the live draft will work for you too...i also am in favor of starting this up as soon as i get everyones money in.

My money should be in the mail tomorrow and Im also in favor of starting as soon as everyone is paid and were positive we have the 12 members ready to go.

My draft tracker opens up & I see all the team names in the correct drafting order. I would still have a back up plan in place because a bad strom could hit an area. I remember last year, one of my drafts was shortly after the power failure in the east, not sure what happened to some people, we had a good turnout, but we were missing some owners. Something unexpected could happen. :angry:

My draft tracker opens up & I see all the team names in the correct drafting order. I would still have a back up plan in place because a bad strom could hit an area. I remember last year, one of my drafts was shortly after the power failure in the east, not sure what happened to some people, we had a good turnout, but we were missing some owners. Something unexpected could happen. :angry:

If you absolutely cant pick on the site there will be threads on here to post picks as well, or you can email me or anyone else who is online

I'm a fan of waiting until the 14th. Or at least wait until June. I've got a couple of trades I'm still talking to people about.

I'm a fan of waiting until the 14th. Or at least wait until June. I've got a couple of trades I'm still talking to people about.

I've got a feeling it will be June by the time everyones payment gets in and we get the MIA owners situation finalized

Sign in to follow this