Sign in to follow this  
remote controller

On the Bears

Since you're around Walt.

Thomas Jones or Benson and what % of each?

You had an excellant post last season on RBBC with %'s. How do you see those %'s this year?

I really dont know at this point RC.

If Jones is healthy and maintains his level:

TJ - 60%

CB - 30%

Other - 10%

We'll just have to wait for training camp on this one though. Which backs gets the 1st team carries. The Bears generally have a starter and a backup, so the RBBC would be from game to game rather than play to play.

I really dont know at this point RC.

If Jones is healthy and maintains his level:

TJ - 60%

CB - 30%

Other - 10%

We'll just have to wait for training camp on this one though. Which backs gets the 1st team carries. The Bears generally have a starter and a backup, so the RBBC would be from game to game rather than play to play.

That as your post last season though, wasn't it? .....or V4E's............on RBBC

I think its TJs job, but Benson did look good in his few carries. Peterson looked good as well, and I personally think that TJ got a little tired last year, hopefully the success he had will motivate him to do more this year.

I think that the Bears are set defensively, but I wish that Berrian or someone steps up. Mushy isn't a number one guy, he drops WAY too many balls.

This team could be scary good if their passing game clicks.

I think its TJs job, but Benson did look good in his few carries. Peterson looked good as well, and I personally think that TJ got a little tired last year, hopefully the success he had will motivate him to do more this year.

I think that the Bears are set defensively, but I wish that Berrian or someone steps up. Mushy isn't a number one guy, he drops WAY too many balls.

This team could be scary good if their passing game clicks.

How is their passing game going to click? They haven't had a consistent QB or WR corps in how long. You can't just gain chemistry on paper. I do agree that the Bears def and Rb positions are solid though.