Sign in to follow this  
Guest tiki_gods

TDZ>FFT

Guest tiki_gods

Emoticons there are much better

Emoticons there are much better

That is true. As is the lack of language filter, the pron, and most importantly the women who post pics of their boobies. :thumbsup:

That is true. As is the lack of language filter, the pron, and most importantly the women who post pics of their boobies. :thumbsup:

Then you are here now because????????? :wub:

fft>tdz for some things. :thumbsup:

Then you are here now because????????? :thumbsup:

Because we all just know you're destined to fall off the wagon one of these days, and like a crowd transfixed over the impending crash of the hangman's gate, we can't turn away.

But if you do get drunk again and do lose self-control, could you please do it at TheDanZone? Where you'll be able to post pics of your naked breasts, links to the mpegs of the cucumber you're humping, and swear with a language-filterless abandon, just like your inner slut has been dying to do if she could only her hands on a single yummy drink.

Gracias!

http://www.thedanzone.com/phpBB2/index.php

Because we all just know you're destined to fall off the wagon one of these days, and like a crowd transfixed over the impending crash of the hangman's gate, we can't turn away.

But if you do get drunk again and do lose self-control, could you please do it at TheDanZone? Where you'll be able to post pics of your naked breasts, links to the mpegs of the cucumber you're humping, and swear with a language-filterless abandon, just like your inner slut has been dying to do if she could only her hands on a single yummy drink.

Gracias!

I don't know what to say other than that was cruel and uncalled for. Happy Easter.

Then you are here now because????????? :wub:

I just checked, there are no new boobie pics. :thumbsup:

Gracias!

Wow. That is a pretty asstarded thing to say, even if "joking." :thumbsup:

Wow. That is a pretty asstarded thing to say, even if "joking." :thumbsup:

If he's trying to get her to NOT post there, that was an excellent job.

Also I have those cucumber pics if anyone wants them.

Gracias!

Uhm, I just got back and dude, this was wrong on so many levels. There are lines that you just dont' cross that doesn't make you funny, just an arsehole. You not only crossed that, but leaped way the fock over it. You didn't insult me, you just made yourself look like a jackarse, I hope you know that.

I honestly feel sorry for you. You must live a very lonely life and have had a very lonely Easter. I seriously hope your day gets better, really. :thumbsdown:

Guest tiki_gods
fft>tdz for some things. :thumbsdown:

any tramp at tdz>curlynight

If he's trying to get her to NOT post there, that was an excellent job.

Also I have those cucumber pics if anyone wants them.

Not funny JK. :shakingheadsadly: :thumbsdown:

any tramp at tdz>curlynight

This is actually a compliment. :thumbsdown:

This is actually a compliment in reverse. :thumbsdown:

This whole thread makes me very sad. :lol: I should have stayed in my bubble bath longer.... :(

Guest tiki_gods
I should have stayed in my bubble bath longer....

....with a big rock tied to your neck?

I think tiki and zen had a bad day today. I don't recall them being azzholes before. Guess you learn something every day. :shrug:

I think tiki and zen had a bad day today. I don't recall them being azzholes before. Guess you learn something every day. :shrug:

I'm thinking the same thing. Jeebus. I am sorry ya'll had such a crappy day. Seriously, I hope it gets better for you. :thumbsdown:

zen is a douche, tikigods not so much.

I haven't seen Jessy all weekend at TDZ. I guess that's the problem. Not much going on over there. :shrug:

Not funny JK. :shakingheadsadly: :thumbsdown:

My first comment was serious.

My second was trying to lighten the mood. Saw this getting pretty ugly. Which it did. My bad if I insulted you. I'd never share those cuke pics (that again was humor).

zen is a douche, tikigods not so much.

Maybe he's just having a bad day then???? dunno

Look sweetheart, if my half-a$$ed antics dug too deep to the core, I'm sorry. Quite frankly, it was dark humor, a stab for the heck of taking a stab, but no worse than many of the things I've seen around this den of perverts, pedophiles, alcoholics, former alcoholics, liars, cheats, and general scumbags. Par for the course? *shrug* maybe, maybe not. But I didn't expect you to cry in distress and JK to don the knight's armor. You both need to settle down. I'd suggest a certain calming elixer, but, well, there I go again....

Look sweetheart, if my half-a$$ed antics dug too deep to the core, I'm sorry. Quite frankly, it was dark humor, a stab for the heck of taking a stab, but no worse than many of the things I've seen around this den of perverts, pedophiles, alcoholics, former alcoholics, liars, cheats, and general scumbags. Par for the course? *shrug* maybe, maybe not. But I didn't expect you to cry in distress and JK to don the knight's armor. You both need to settle down. I'd suggest a certain calming elixer, but, well, there I go again....

Some things just aren't funny. Dark humor is OK - but being a straight arse like this, not so much. I agree that there has been some pretty messed up crap said on all boreds, not disagreeing with that, just that didn't think you were the type to try to one up all the arse's out there who post crap like this. dunno

Maybe next time, try taking a stab in a different direction. Hel l , I have taken plenty o crap from many on all boreds and can give as much as I get, but some thing just aren't funny. sorry

Guest Mr.T

:popcorn:

...just that didn't think you were the type to try to one up all the arse's out there who post crap like this.

I'm not. Quite frankly sawilson, I thought you would be shocked, then a mite angry, then come back with something other than tears and the such. I figured someone who's been through the dark side grew some tough skin in the process and my little off the cuff remarks wouldn't phase you. I was wrong.

But rereading it, I still think it's funny.

Also, I hope this doesn't deter you from ever showing your boobies at TDZ. If it did, I would be hurt to the core. And the whole place would rise up and lynch me. :doublethumbsup:

So. Peace. I'm sorry. I bow before you in my wretched unworthiness. Feel free to show us your boobies.

I'm not. Quite frankly sawilson, I thought you would be shocked, then a mite angry, then come back with something other than tears and the such. I figured someone who's been through the dark side grew some tough skin in the process and my little off the cuff remarks wouldn't phase you. I was wrong.

But rereading it, I still think it's funny.

Dude, totally misreading me. No tears, you or anything you say is hardly a cause for me to cry. I just said that you were being a total arse fock for what you said. I have thick skin and dont' need to cry to anyone because of anything you or anyone else says about me anywhere because I KNOW who I am today and am pretty content with that.

So, a recap - shocked - yes, angry - yes, and I did come back with something other than tears, that you were and arse fock for posting something so crappy and out of line. And that I felt sorry for you (not me mind, you if you read the message right) that you must be so lonely or maybe it's just that you are such an angry person and harbor a lot of animosity towards people or life that you need to come up with some messed up shiot like this.

And the fact that you re-read it and still think it's funny, that says a lot towards your messed up way of thinking. Again, I feel sorry for you. No tears, just sadness for what a horrible life you must lead.

Dude, totally misreading me. No tears, you or anything you say is hardly a cause for me to cry. I just said that you were being a total arse fock for what you said. I have thick skin and dont' need to cry to anyone because of anything you or anyone else says about me anywhere because I KNOW who I am today and am pretty content with that.

So, a recap - shocked - yes, angry - yes, and I did come back with something other than tears, that you were and arse fock for posting something so crappy and out of line. And that I felt sorry for you (not me mind, you if you read the message right) that you must be so lonely or maybe it's just that you are such an angry person and harbor a lot of animosity towards people or life that you need to come up with some messed up shiot like this.

And the fact that you re-read it and still think it's funny, that says a lot towards your messed up way of thinking. Again, I feel sorry for you. No tears, just sadness for what a horrible life you must lead.

It's a tip that psychoanalysis isn't your forte.

Look sawilson. I don't even know you. I heard you were a former drinker who once rammed another car in some parking lot or something. I think you live in Seattle. That's it. You made semi-sassy remark to someone else, and since I was in a chipper mood, I decided to scribble some sass of my own. It obviously hit you hard or else you would have brushed it off like a knat at your ear. Why do I feel like I'm repeating myself? You win. You are a breath of righteousness and I'm just poor human scum. I'm lonely and angry and will one day run into a crowded building with a dynamite vest because I'm quite obviously the kind of distrubed individual who finds that funny. Bask in the attention. Preen for JK. I will hang my head in dramatic shame. The end.

Guest Mr.T

I think that's as good an apology as zen's ever gonna give. Up to sawilson whether she accepts that steaming pile of moose dung as a feeble attempt or if she's gonna spit in his face.

P.S. Gnat, not knat.

:doublethumbsup:

I think that's as good an apology as zen's ever gonna give. Up to sawilson whether she accepts that steaming pile of moose dung as a feeble attempt or if she's gonna spit in his face.

P.S. Gnat, not knat.

:banana:

Hum, think I've wasted enough time responding to his focked up posts. I have been having a great day and am going to continue to, so, I'm going to let it be. "I'm good to go" :banana:

Guest Mr.T
I think that's a German gnat.

Very appropriate then, considering this bored. Sieg Heil! Long live the Fuhrer Mike!!

"I'm good to go" :banana:

Me too, baby. How you doin?

Very appropriate then, considering this bored. Sieg Heil! Long live the Fuhrer Mike!!

Me too, baby. How you doin?

I'm doing dammn good, thank you - like I said, "Good to go".

And you?

I think that's a German gnat.

From the OED -

Forms: 1 gnæt, 2-3 gnet, 3-6 gnatte, (6 ganatte), 4-6 knatt(e, (5, 8 knat), 4- gnat.

All are ok spellings. I've often wondered why I auto-spell it "knat" instead of the more common "gnat."

Maybe it's an English thing. I spelled color "colour" for awhile as a kid too.

Guest Mr.T
Was I the first to protest zens' moronic comment? Yes. Has the mental midget done anything other than attack sawilson?

Congratulations on being the first man to come flying to the distressed damsel's assistance. Please PM me your adress and I will mail you a gold star.

P.S. Learn to spell your sig properly, cocksniffer.

Congratulations on being the first man to come flying to the distressed damsel's assistance. Please PM me your adress and I will mail you a gold star.

Guest Mr.T
From the OED -

Forms: 1 gnæt, 2-3 gnet, 3-6 gnatte, (6 ganatte), 4-6 knatt(e, (5, 8 knat), 4- gnat.

All are ok spellings. I've often wondered why I auto-spell it "knat" instead of the more common "gnat."

Maybe it's an English thing. I spelled color "colour" for awhile as a kid too.

You're British? This explains much, please accept my condolences.

:cough:

Uhhmmm...it's not a sig so it's ok to be illiterate.

You're British? This explains much, please accept my condolences.

No, I was just around them a lot. And lived in Canada for awhile. They spell like the Brits.

Thanks for the condolances. I'd rather be French, to be honest. At least they're good at the sex.

Hey, he's my buddy. Ninja and I have eachother's back!! :banana: