Sign in to follow this  
scott ross

Pacman is the news again

1st - friends are using his car for drugs

2nd - he's hanging around a club where shots are fired.

Man I have been to quiet a few clubs and never have I seen a shot fired. Is this multimillionaire hanging out in thugville or what. Must be chillin' in the worst part of Nashville.

He needs to disassociate himself with the loser crowd he's hangin' with, go to sunrise church sunday mornings, and straighten his ass out before he's in jail.

What a talented waste of crap :thumbsdown:

well said...the guy cant get out of trouble...hes a great athlete but a moron.

He'll be in the pokey in the next three years :thumbsdown:

Police unveiled a 2004 Cadillac XLT with "PAC-MAN" embroidered in the front seats last week as part of a drug seizure of more than 1,653 pounds of marijuana and 128 pounds of cocaine bricks.

Holy crap! :thumbsdown:

Police unveiled a 2004 Cadillac XLT with "PAC-MAN" embroidered in the front seats last week as part of a drug seizure of more than 1,653 pounds of marijuana and 128 pounds of cocaine bricks.

Holy crap! :blink:

When the cops opened the doors, I wonder if Ricky rolled out in a cloud of smoke ala Fast Times at Ridgmont High. :first:

Holy crap! :first:

It was 1660 pounds, but he was hanging with Ricky last week. :blink:

Holy crap! :ninja:

1600 + pounds of weed must have weighed more than the YUGO itself. my freaking suburban weighs around 2 tons (i guess). Almost 2k pounds of weed will supply the entire caribbean island chain for a year. How is this guy associated with these fellas? Fisher better lock this guy up in solitaire confinement to get any type of production and keep him out of jail.

I'm sure the mob has this guy rated #1 in the moffia draft this year. Gotta get Pacman at any cost :P

He needs to disassociate himself with the loser crowd he's hangin' with, go to sunrise church sunday mornings, and straighten his ass out before he's in jail.

What a talented waste of crap :wall:

That's the problem. The athletes are trying to "keep it real" by not forgetting where they came from. Fock em.