Sign in to follow this  
CurlyNight

So JK......

Looking at a family trip to Vegas again. What hotel do you recommend again? :lol:

Looking at a family trip to Vegas again. What hotel do you recommend again? :lol:

I'm not JK, but if you're looking for something slightly off the strip (read: cheaper) try Terribles. I stayed there a few years back with a friend from Vegas who was getting married, and it was a pretty nice place. It's only a couple of blocks from the action.

I'm not JK, but if you're looking for something slightly off the strip (read: cheaper) try Terribles. I stayed there a few years back and liked it. It's only a couple of blocks from the action.

My fam would look at me like :lol: if I told them here's where we are going! ;) Since it's up to me and money is no object (thankfully), I'm looking at the expensive ones of course. :lol:

I'd try Treasures. :lol:

Well that is a step up from where you were before I think. ;) It's Paris, Bellagio, Venetian.... I'd want to see Wynn first before just booking for it. Hmm. I hate making decisions for the fam cuz if they happen not to like it then it's my fault. :lol:

Well that is a step up from where you were before I think. :lol: It's Paris, Bellagio, Venetian.... I'd want to see Wynn first before just booking for it. Hmm. I hate making decisions for the fam cuz if they happen not to like it then it's my fault. :lol:

I loved the MGM Grand.

I'd want to see Wynn first before just booking for it. Hmm. I hate making decisions for the fam cuz if they happen not to like it then it's my fault. :lol:

Yeah, I wouldn't book Wynn sight unseen. Since you have such discriminating tastes and all. :lol: