Sign in to follow this  
Recliner Pilot

Joe Wilson outed Joe Wilson's wife.

Scooter Libby's lawyer says he has 5 witnesses who will testify Joe Wilson outed his own wife as a CIA agent before the Novak column.

Ok, one more time Turbin: How long until Rove is indicted?

:clap:

:D

Talk about old news. We've known for years this tool couldn't attend a political circuit party without mentioning his wife's "secret" job.

"Hey, have I ever told you guys my wife works for the CIA?"

"Yes, last week. And twice already tonight, Joe. You're not driving home, are you?" :D

So what? :banana:

Something tells me that's pretty much gonna be how Fitz ends this witch hunt. And the New York Times will report it prominently on page 21. :banana:

Scooter Libby's lawyer says he has 5 witnesses who will testify Joe Wilson outed his own wife as a CIA agent before the Novak column.

Ok, one more time Turbin: How long until Rove is indicted?

:banana:

:ninja:

How does that keep Libby (and Rove) from being convicted for lying and obstructing justice? Or for that matter, revealing classified information? Just because Wilson MAY have done it, doesn't mean it was then OK for the White House to do it.

Re: Rove--Luskin continues to deny, but other sources "close to Rove" say they definitely fear a perjury/obstruction charge is coming.

Something tells me that's pretty much gonna be how Fitz ends this witch hunt. And the New York Times will report it prominently on page 21. :thumbsup:

yeah, compromising national security for a political smear is no reason to investigate, or anything.

Wrong thread. I think you wanted the "I hate Bush" thread.

Hate? We don't hate. We are concerned about the direction of our country! I want my country back!

Hate? We don't hate. We are concerned about the direction of our country! I want another tattoo on the small of my back!

fixed <_<