Sign in to follow this  
Cuse9

Legend of Ricky Williams

"Ramonce Taylor - RB - TX - May. 14 - 10:54 pm et

Texas RB Ramonce Taylor was arrested after police found five pounds of marijuana in his car.

Taylor, who scored 15 touchdowns last season as a wideout and running back, was already on leave from the team to focus on academics. "At this time, we will not consider reinstating him to the team," coach Mack Brown said."

Looks like Ricky left more than just his playing ability legacy behind him at Texas.....Go Horns...good grief!

"Ramonce Taylor - RB - TX - May. 14 - 10:54 pm et

Texas RB Ramonce Taylor was arrested after police found five pounds of marijuana in his car.

Taylor, who scored 15 touchdowns last season as a wideout and running back, was already on leave from the team to focus on academics. "At this time, we will not consider reinstating him to the team," coach Mack Brown said."

Looks like Ricky left more than just his playing ability legacy behind him at Texas.....Go Horns...good grief!

Good weed from south of the border is hard to deny.

five POUNDS?! Jeez, Cheech 'n Chong would have a hard time using all of that...

I assume at that level, he'll be charged with intent to sell; shame, that kids life just hit the toilet :(

:( :bandana:

Come on Mack what is going on in Austin?

This certainly makes the transition to Colt McCoy (QB) abit more difficult this year.

Lets see what 5 lbs equals

16 oz in a lb

16 X 5 = 90 ounces

If it's the good stuff $400 an OZ = 90 x 400 = $36,000 :D

If it's the not so good stuff @ $100 an OZ = 90 x 100 = $9,000

This boy is going to jail period. I don't see probation with this amount. He'll be taking the long dong from behind and making these faces :cry: + :mad: from this guy :( and his :bandana: .

This boy is going to jail period. I don't see probation with this amount. He'll be taking the long dong from behind and making these faces :cry: + :mad: from this guy :wacko: and his :banana: .

That is the best thing I've seen all day!

:first:

If it's the good stuff $400 an OZ = 90 x 400 = $36,000 :huh:

If it's the not so good stuff @ $100 an OZ = 90 x 100 = $9,000

$100 an O for some commercial ish...man you're gettin jacked :banana:

The guy had some serious NFL talent, he ###### up real hard. Dumbass.

:P

What's the big deal? It was only 5 pounds of weed.

:thumbsdown:

$100 an O for some commercial ish...man you're gettin jacked :thumbsdown:

J-money - with a name like that it sounds like you've moved the stuff g-money. You got a little bling bling on your fingers and a MR T starter kit around your neck. Spinners on the tires and grills on the teeth.

i don't....errr wouldn't pay more than $60 an Oz of commercial ish, $80-$100 is about right for a quarter of dro.

and no i never moved any weight, but i have uh....seen decently large quantities split between people :P

If you go high enough (no pun intended :banana: ) up the chain of course it's cheaper.

Uh dro in the Big D (dallas) was 125 a quarter - beautiful colors lime green - orange - some purple - ahhhh the good ol' days

qp of shiet was 200 so you're right on that - when it's available

Go way to mess up your career (who are we talking about?) oh yea that texas running back!