Sign in to follow this  
Ravens 03

Hypothetical Approriate/Inappropriate question inside

8 members have voted

1. 1. Is this Appropriate?

• Yes
    • No
    • Rat's Ass

OK - Assume that somebody is separated and has shared custody of HS aged kids [sons].

And this person comes into an almost 'R rated' B&W pic of couple on the beach. Nothing showing, but somewhat suggestive [both in jeans, woman lying on top of guy, both topless, kissing, etc].

Appropriate for the guy's [father] bedroom?

Yes or No?

TIA

No way

Why not?

Well where else you going to put it??? :unsure:

Not put it up.

Link to said picture?

Since they are topless and kissing.If you let him/her put it up,the child may consider it acceptable behavior.Perhaps even an endorsement from dad.

Since they are topless and kissing.If you let him/her put it up,the child may consider it acceptable behavior.Perhaps even an endorsement from dad.

Even though I have not seen said pic yet, I tend to disagree with you here. If it's the Dad's bedroom, the kids shouldn't really be going in there anyway. Not to say that makes it okay to have all kinds of "R" rated stuff lying around in there, but the pic he's describing doesn't sound so bad. (he said nothing is showing).

I remember when I was little and I'd be over at my cousin's house, my Aunt and Uncle had a statue of "The Kiss" on their dresser in their bedroom. Not sure if anyone here is familiar with it, but it's a couple embraced in a kiss and their bodies are completely wrapped around each other... nothing showing, just very sensuous and sexy.

Anyway, that's all I got.

Even though I have not seen said pic yet, I tend to disagree with you here. If it's the Dad's bedroom, the kids shouldn't really be going in there anyway. Not to say that makes it okay to have all kinds of "R" rated stuff lying around in there, but the pic he's describing doesn't sound so bad. (he said nothing is showing).

I remember when I was little and I'd be over at my cousin's house, my Aunt and Uncle had a statue of "The Kiss" on their dresser in their bedroom. Not sure if anyone here is familiar with it, but it's a couple embraced in a kiss and their bodies are completely wrapped around each other... nothing showing, just very sensuous and sexy.

Anyway, that's all I got.

I thought he meant the HS kid's room.If it is the father's room,I don't see a problem at all. :unsure:

I thought he meant the HS kid's room.If it is the father's room,I don't see a problem at all. :unsure:

Dad's room.

Link to said picture?

Unavailable.

I say it's fine. My uncle has boudoir pics of my aunt up in their bedroom. She clothed, but wearing underwear and his police uniform shirt...things like that.

They have two high school aged boys.

well, in your opinion, is the picture "artsy" or not?

how old is the kid?

either way, i dont see that big a deal in it, as long as it is an "artsy" picture.

Dad's room.

Well I voted before I understood fully.Sorry about that dude.Take one vote off no and add one to yes.So at this moment,with 4 total votes,it should be 3-1 for yes,not 2-2,since I focked up.

I was the oldest child in my family and was very grateful that my friend's brother gave me an old back issue copy of Playboy. It and my left hand helped me get through puberty.

Being the good guy I am, I did the same for my brother and his friends when it was my turn.