Sign in to follow this  
naomi

Sabres

Without the injuries, I think they could have beat the Oilers, but they're doing pretty damn good with them. Gotta say, Cam Ward is an excellent goalie, that was great hockey <_<

Sabres are just delaying the inevitable. Canes will blow them out of the building at home in game 7. And I'll be there :banana:

Sabres are just delaying the inevitable. Canes will blow them out of the building at home in game 7. And I'll be there :headbanger:

hey look at that one of nearly 18 thousand cane fans in the raleigh area, good for you

let me guess you have been a cane fan forever right?

jackass fans and a jackass team

No, like most people around here I became a fan when they moved to Carolina. Duh? :headbanger:

common sense is a useful tool

No, like most people around here I became a fan when they moved to Carolina. Duh? :headbanger:

common sense is a useful tool

well superfan then I guess its time to wash your cole jersey

I just got back from the game and i believe that :headbanger: sums it up well

its hard to be nervous when your team has pulled it out whenver they needed a win, win or lose game 7 the sabres proved to everyone that they belong among the elite

there are still game 7 tickets left, that is insulting

I just got back from the game and i believe that :headbanger: sums it up well

Do you guys only chant "Lets go Buffalo" the whole game? Can you switch it up bit? A lil' imagination and I'm sure ya'll can think of something else. :lol:

the best part was listening to doug weight cry about everything and anything. someone needs to call teh wambulance for him.

go sabres

Pregame: :thumbsup: :headbanger: :argue:

Headed down tomorrow night.

:lol:

I hate you so much

the best part was listening to doug weight cry about everything and anything. someone needs to call teh wambulance for him.

go sabres

i liek how after he clearly boards pominville I mea as soon as it happens a whistle comes out and he acts like it's a bs call

then after they lose he goes to the officials, suck it up and go to your lockerroom

Pregame: :thumbsup: :headbanger: :argue:

Headed down tomorrow night.

I must admit, the Sabre fans have a lot of heart traveling that far for one game. Your fans have doubled the number that came from any other opponent even the ones from NJ or Detroit in the 2002 playoffs and Finals.

hey look at that one of nearly 18 thousand cane fans in the raleigh area, good for you

jackass fans and a jackass team

Yeah, call him out Mulletia, can't have two jackass fans on here :lol:

Sudden death OT and extiction in the balance, that was oh, slightly tense. That's when I go into my stoic viewer safe place. :headbanger:

I must admit, the Sabre fans have a lot of heart traveling that far for one game. Your fans have doubled the number that came from any other opponent even the ones from NJ or Detroit in the 2002 playoffs and Finals.

I was down there for game 1. Damn, that was like a week and a half ago.

:shocking:

represent us well, b-lo. (games 5 + 6 I attended).

Do you guys only chant "Lets go Buffalo" the whole game? Can you switch it up bit? A lil' imagination and I'm sure ya'll can think of something else. :ninja:

because "lets go canes" and "woooooooooooo" are a whole lot better :thumbsdown:

The Canes were outskated and outplayed in games 5 and 6, but I'm sure they were just saving themselves for game 7 :blink:

I can't wait to see Douchiolet pull Cam Ward after we score two goals on him in the first period

That'll really boost their confidence

Their is no way in hell that Cam Ward can pull off another performance like that again, and IF he somehow did...we'd still win AGAIN

Game 7 will be a mirror to Game 4. I smell something like a 4-0 shutout. Maybe even worse. :blink:

Bring it! :bench: :bench:

Game 7 will be a mirror to Game 4. I smell something like a 4-0 shutout. Maybe even worse. :blink:

Bring it! :bench: :bench:

MMMMMmmmmmmmright.....good luck with that theory

Briere should have been called for a hook on the play he scored on.

Game 7 will be a mirror to Game 4. I smell something like a 4-0 shutout. Maybe even worse. :doublethumbsup:

Bring it! :mad: :mad:

Plenty of seats still available for game 7......but according to the Hurricanes......

"Best fans in the NHL"

I saw an intriguing stat the other day. The Carolina Hurricanes have won the same number of Superbowls as the Buffalo Bills. ZERO. :doublethumbsup:

I saw an intriguing stat the other day. The Carolina Hurricanes have won the same number of Superbowls as the Buffalo Bills. ZERO. :D

ins't that also the same amount of super bowls the carolina panthers have won :huh:

ins't that also the same amount of super bowls the carolina panthers have won :huh:

It's all square - neither city has won a championship of any sort.

I saw an intriguing stat the other day. The Carolina Hurricanes have won the same number of Superbowls as the Buffalo Bills. ZERO. :unsure:

:banana:

Talk about hokie retorts. Actually, I liked your Grey Poupon type crowd before, during and after the game.

:doh: