Sign in to follow this  
burgerific

Have You Ever Drafted...

Tried it once last year. The good thing was it took, like, forever. Bad thing was I took Marcus Vick #1 overall (and he wasn't even in the NFL yet).

Wish I could use that as an excuse for my draft last year

1. Priest

2. Chad Johnson

3. Gonzo

4. Johnson (Houston)

5. Clayton (TB)

I enjoy skinny skiing. Going to the bullfights...on acid.

Wish I could use that as an excuse for my draft last year

1. Priest

2. Chad Johnson

3. Gonzo

4. Johnson (Houston)

5. Clayton (TB)

:lol:

I owned your top three too... didn't make the play-offs

Classic "Caddy Shack" line.. good stuff..

I enjoy skinny skiing. Going to the bullfights...on acid.

lol, i read that and thought of john stewarts character on Half Baked...."You ever go to a fantasy football draft...You ever go to a fantasy football draft ON WEED?!?!"

i dont know about acid but at our draft we do smoke a grip of weed and drink a lot beer and eat a gang load of food....

cant wait til the draft !!!!

i dont know about acid but at our draft we do smoke a grip of weed and drink a lot beer and eat a gang load of food and get naked in a circle jerk facial nut fest....

cant wait til the draft !!!!

:doublethumbsup:

a grip of weed

A grip of weed? Good thing for Urban Dictionary or I'd have no idea what the fock you were talking about.

That said, I should have veto power on slang. A "grip" having the meaning "a whole bunch" just seems retarded to me.

you needed an urban dictionary for that ish? :thumbsup:

Tried it once last year. The good thing was it took, like, forever. Bad thing was I took Marcus Vick #1 overall (and he wasn't even in the NFL yet).

I fail to understand how acid could make someone draft michael vick. Are you sure it wasn't crack?

I fail to understand how acid could make someone draft michael vick. Are you sure it wasn't crack?

it was even worse, it was MARCUS.

it was even worse, it was MARCUS.

You know how sometimes you skip over a word assuming the most likely senerio? I did that here. Wow, marcus vick, really? I really shouldn't have posted in this thread!

A "grip" of weed is mentioned here too, damn.... I'm sending myself to the bench

:blink:

I know a guy that came to a draft drunk as a skunk and drafted three kickers in a row in rounds 4-6. :thumbsup:

I know a guy that came to a draft drunk as a skunk and drafted three kickers in a row in rounds 4-6. :banana:

You have to be more than drunk to do that

A grip of weed? Good thing for Urban Dictionary or I'd have no idea what the fock you were talking about.

That said, I should have veto power on slang. A "grip" having the meaning "a whole bunch" just seems retarded to me.

Don't use the word, knew full well what it meant, and think you need to lighten up Francis. Obviously this isn't too serious of a thread topic.

Never drafted on acid, but I did go to a couple of Dead shows on acid. Stinky hippies spinning in non-stop circles, veggie burritos in the parking lot, and a grip of weed in the back of a VW bus. Ahhhhh, those were the days.

i dont know about acid but at our draft we do smoke a grip of weed

:headbanger:

Wow. A classic case of someone trying to sound cool and falling sqarely on their face. At first I was embarrassed for the guy but I ended up laughing.....a lot.....maybe even a grip of laughs.

:wacko:

Wow. A classic case of someone trying to sound cool and falling sqarely on their face. At first I was embarrassed for the guy but I ended up laughing.....a lot.....maybe even a grip of laughs.

either that or he's just burned out and stuck in the early 90's...