Sign in to follow this  
cgod

Coming full circle

So, I am up in my attic earlier today to get a cable for the xBox. I got my niece DDR and a dance mat for her b-day and promised to let her use my xBox to play it. Set it up for her (finally) today. Well, while I was up in the attic getting the cord I found my original NES in the same box. Also in there was the running pad and track game that came with the NES.

So here I am 20 years later setting up a gaming platform and floor pad controller just like my folks did for me. Closest thing I have had to an I'm getting old moment.

As a P.S. I did play a little DDR after I got it set up. Man did I suck but it was actually pretty fun. A lot more fun than that stupid running game on the NES. Ironically the song in DDR that I struggled on was Play the Funky Music Whiteboy.

I'm glad this thread isn't what I thought it was going to be about. :thumbsdown:

I thought this thread was going to be able a group of people sitting around a campfire, giving each other a happy ending. These people were going to be hippies, or anyone else that is registered to a hippie website.