Sign in to follow this  
Tarheel Boy

NBA Finals - Game 2 Thread

Again, I don't know how or why you can only like Dirk off of the Mavs. Josh Howard is great for the Mavs. Maybe you just like the high profile players or so it seems, but there are several other players on this team that are easy to like. Howard, Harris, Griffin are all really good guys.

To each their own I suppose.....

I don't really know the other players as well cuz they don't do as much off court talks and profiling with these other guys. Dirk seems like a great guy. He's got this thing about him imo that just makes me like him aside from his great play. I guess you have to be a chic to understand what I'm saying here. :banana: He's just got this special something about him.. :banana:

I don't really know the other players as well cuz they don't do as much off court talks and profiling with these other guys. Dirk seems like a great guy. He's got this thing about him imo that just makes me like him aside from his great play. I guess you have to be a chic to understand what I'm saying here. :banana: He's just got this special something about him.. :banana:

Yep, I only watch the dude for hoops reasons. I've got not edjr buttplug fascination for him.

Damn, with Dallas up 2-0 TBoy must be flying high. Mrs. TBoy will probably get an extra load of crap in her mouth tonight.

Absolutely. :banana:

Yep, I only watch the dude for hoops reasons. I've got not edjr buttplug fascination for him.

:lol:

I have much :lol: about Miami, and no :) for them at the moment. :huh:

Other than that, how are you doon in CO?

Actually I'm in LA right now. Drove here yesterday. I'm here til next weekend when I drive back with my cat. But I'm doing good. How you doin, separate from the Miami thing?

Actually I'm in LA right now. Drove here yesterday. I'm here til next weekend when I drive back with my cat. But I'm doing good. How you doin, separate from the Miami thing?

Real good coming up this week. Doc is finally on vacation, so some of the heat is off (pun very intended). :lol: :huh: So this is the last time you come back to Cali, or do you plan on visiting from time to time?

Real good coming up this week. Doc is finally on vacation, so some of the heat is off (pun very intended). :lol: :huh: So this is the last time you come back to Cali, or do you plan on visiting from time to time?

I'll definitely be back periodically. My mom, brother, and a lot of friends are still here. But this will complete the move. Who is doc?

This is the best team the East has to offer? :unsure: How in the world did this Heat team get past the Pistons? :blink:

By no means do I think this series is going to be a sweep - but it's getting ugly, fast. I'm not convinced the Heat team in this series could be Phoenix, San Antonio or Sacramento. And assuming the Mavs win the series, would it be possible to give the MVP to Avery? The job he's done turning this team into a defensive power is incredible - he's owns this town right now.

eta: as great as wade has been so far, i still think t.mcgrady was even more phenomenal against us in the rocket series last year.

I'll definitely be back periodically. My mom, brother, and a lot of friends are still here. But this will complete the move. Who is doc?

I thought the whole board knew who doc is from back when I did the how late will the doc be threads everyone loved so. :blink: Doc is the surgeon whose office I manage.

I thought the whole board knew who doc is from back when I did the how late will the doc be threads everyone loved so. :wall: Doc is the surgeon whose office I manage.

Oh, I must have missed those threads? How old were they? Before my time maybe? :doublethumbsup:

Oh, I must have missed those threads? How old were they? Before my time maybe? :doublethumbsup:

Probably more before your time. Made for some good trashing material for many here at least! :lol:

:wall: