Sign in to follow this  
NAn

Is Charlie Batch For Real?

Okay, usually we wait till the first 5th string rb, playing v a 5th string defense, goes off for 80/2 off 12 carries in the preseason, but with Roth's unfortunate accident wanted to get in the first 'For Real' thread for the '06 season.

He is now! A little radar blip has occured and the name is BATCH :shocking: .

I said little before you start rippin' into me. Little - but non the less it's a blip

True there is really no reason not to sign collins, sure he didn't work for the raiders but.. he didn't finnish the year horribly.

Whats the other option... go for a less seasoned QB or someone from Arena football?

IMO if you're thinking of pinning your hopes on Charlie Batch your fantasy condition is pretty equivalent to Ben's physical condition right now. It blows my mind that people really think this guy has any place on an ffl roster even if he is a short lived solution. He's really a never was, much less a washed up has been. He's a nice guy, but come on.

God bless Ben for a speedy recovery with no lasting effects. He's a fun kid to watch play.

IMO if you're thinking of pinning your hopes on Charlie Batch your fantasy condition is pretty equivalent to Ben's physical condition right now. It blows my mind that people really think this guy has any place on an ffl roster even if he is a short lived solution. He's really a never was, much less a washed up has been. He's a nice guy, but come on.

God bless Ben for a speedy recovery with no lasting effects. He's a fun kid to watch play.

The early reports on Big Ben's knee are not encouraging.

Batch was actually much better than some think, and probably as good as Collins. A big part of his problem has been the wretched nature of the team around him and/or the coaching. What he is at this point is up to conjecture.

J

The early reports on Big Ben's knee are not encouraging.

Batch was actually much better than some think, and probably as good as Collins. A big part of his problem has been the wretched nature of the team around him and/or the coaching. What he is at this point is up to conjecture.

J

What are the early reports on his knee? Last I heard on ESPN the knees were minor.

The early reports on Ben's knees ranged from "serious" to "moderate". The latest reports are that the damage is only "minor".

As for Charlie Batch, no he's not for real. I made him up about ten years ago. It's funny how that hoax has persisted this long. :banana:

As for Charlie Batch, no he's not for real. I made him up about ten years ago. It's funny how that hoax has persisted this long. :banana:

Crud. I fell for the hoax :thumbsup: . Maybe I should cut him from my dynasty team after all?