Sign in to follow this  
skydog77

4 team league

Going to try and get a small league going with my brothers only ( it would be a total of 4 of us including myself). Has anyone ever been in a very small league and if so a.) did you like it and b.) would the most conducive roster setting be for example 3 qb, 4 rb, 6 wr etc. (i.e. very large) since there would be so many players available or keep it simple with a normal setting (1 qb, 2 wr, 3 wr etc.)? Thanks for any input!

i tried it once with a few friends and it didnt work too well. your best shot is doubling the traditional lineup and then picking only one conference -- AFC or NFC -- to use. sorta like is sometimes done in fantasy baseball.

if you had to start like 2 QB, 4 RB, 6 WR, 2 TE... that could be interesting.

I would think the best way to do it would be to triple a normal line up. 4x3=12... so I would think you'd have a typical amount of talented free agents, etc.

Hey guys, I'm starting up a two-team fantasy league for the upcoming season. There's still a spot left if anyone is interested.

Hey guys, I'm starting up a two-team fantasy league for the upcoming season. There's still a spot left if anyone is interested.

HOME TEAM IN CAPS

This is as good a place as any to repeat the immortal TimmySmith line: "Let us know when your league adds a third team and allows heteros." :blink:

:first: :first:

12 team leagues should be the minimum.

I played in a 4 team league for a few years....but I was 10-12 years old.....

It was fun for just starting out and for how young I was, but I wouldnt consider it now...

This is as good a place as any to repeat the immortal TimmySmith line: "Let us know when your league adds a third team and allows heteros." :first:

:mad: Still a classic.

I have been in a 6 team league and it sucked. Good luck trying to keep your brothers to set a lineup every week when they realize after week 4 that it is really boring. Also, the first one to realize that his team sucks will bail, or be a ######. Good luck though. :first:

I agree, 12 should be the very least.

Why not just make a 12 team league and put yourself and your three brothers in the same div?

I agree, 12 should be the very least.

Why not just make a 12 team league and put yourself and your three brothers in the same div?

Sounds good. I might try that.

4 teams is way too little for a league. At least 10 teams is needed for some consistent games and matchups. Seems pretty boring to me, but whatever floats your boat

smallest i've ever been in is 8. i think that's really the smallest you can go while having standard positions (2 backs, 3 wrs, flex). i agree that 12 is ideal.

AT least half the teams will be in the Superbowl!

It would work. Boring though. Start 2 QB 4 RB and 5WR ad 2 TE AND make it only AFC or NFC. Make it a 15 week season..Play everyone 5 times and Week 16 for the SB..