Sign in to follow this  
Echo52

FFToday Ballers League Year 4

I've joined the league myself, but will drop out if additional spots are needed for last years members. I know if I had played the previous 3 years, that I'd want the option to play the 4th as well....maybe it's just been too early for others to respond yet. In any case, i will bow out if needed.....thanks.

I've joined the league myself, but will drop out if additional spots are needed for last years members. I know if I had played the previous 3 years, that I'd want the option to play the 4th as well....maybe it's just been too early for others to respond yet. In any case, i will bow out if needed.....thanks.

your a good man, hopefully we will have a spot for you but i forsee 8 of the 10 returning so that leaves 2 spots for new members.... we'll see what happens

As for the whole dynasty VS keeper debate, i think i lean towards 5 player keeper league but dynasty is intruiging. i have never done one before but have a basic knowledge. The only negative to the dynasty is finding new owners each year. We have had to find 2-3 new owners each season and i had no problem doing that with a redraft league. Even a keeper league wouldnt be too bad. Might be harder with a dynasty.

Although, the fact that its free and no one has to pay money to take over a team they didnt have 100 percent say in helps. Also the fact that this is a legit, fftoday member only league helps.

Either way we go, as i said before the end of last season, we can still use yahoo fantasy sports but after this season we will have to do the draft with an outside site. (im pretty sure yahoo doesnt have rookie and FA specific drafts for dynasty leagues)

If there's still a spot open for me, I'm in favour of 3-5 keepers. I've never done a dynasty league before and the remarks about having to find 2-3 new owners each year may definately prevent some from playing if it's a dynasty league.

In addition, if a keeper league, we should be able to keep using yahoo - dynasty league.......can we find a site that doesn't charge?

bumpity

any luck with kingofthemall, diesel etc? also i still dont see clash in there and hes responded to this thread

I would be very interested. Please keep me posted and let me know.

bump