Sign in to follow this  
Kellys Heroes

Why does everyone thing Addia will take the Job

It's the guy I quoted twice when I made that argument, Frankenbeans.

I can't believe what I'm saying is that hard to understand. I weep for the future. :cry:

Let me edit this for clarification since reading comprehension isn't a strength of this board. The appositive in the first sentence isn't addressing you as "Frankenbeans." It's saying the person I'm talking about calls himself Frankenbeans.

You do realize that he just posted something from a fantasy site?? This is why I couldn't follow what you were saying. He didn't say he believed it. As a matter of fact he hasn't even been back to the thread since he posted it.

Now I understand that Addai could start, but people keep implying that Addai will start because he was drafted in the first round. He may very well start, even though I think he won't, but it will have nothing to do with where he was drafted.

The extent of what I'm saying is that this argument is false

Premise: Addai is drafted in the first round

Conclusion: Addai will start

The problem is, you keep arguing against the premise in this form, but there is more to the actual premise that is implied because we are familiar with the situation in Indy.

The Real Premise: Player (Addai) is drafted in the first round, is healthy, and the veteran (Rhodes) is net 2 grut.

Which is why I object to your examples. They don't apply to The Real Premise. :D

I think the premise should be something like this

Premise: Rookie is drafted in first round

Premise: Rookie is healthy.

Premise: Veterna is net 2 grut.

Conclusion: Rookie will start

Point being you take away some of the premises supporting the argument, it weakens the argument.

But even that argument as stated is not really good since the vet is healthy now. I think the argument boils down to

Premise: There is a rookie who is talented

Premise: There is a veteran that is net 2 grut.

Conclusion: Rookie will start

You could argue against both of those premises, but why bother. It's subjective, right. One guy might think Rhodes is good based on his rookie season. Some people might not think Addai can pick up the system fast enough and it will limit his effectiveness. There's evidence supporting both sides, so it's all about which evidence you weigh more. Bottomline is we are going to find out in preseason real quick like.

You do realize that he just posted something from a fantasy site?? This is why I couldn't follow what you were saying. He didn't say he believed it. As a matter of fact he hasn't even been back to the thread since he posted it.

So now your position is that a guy came into a thread intended to argue that Addai willl be the starter and posted a link to what looks like something consisting of evidence supporting the argument, but he really didn't want it to be considered as evidence? So I as a reader should assume that he didn't post it as evidence but rather posted it despite the fact that he doesn't believe it.

Yeah, I think we're done here.

So now your position is that a guy came into a thread intended to argue that Addai willl be the starter and posted a link to what looks like something consisting of evidence supporting the argument, but he really didn't want it to be considered as evidence? So I as a reader should assume that he didn't post it as evidence but rather posted it despite the fact that he doesn't believe it.

Yeah, I think we're done here.

lol. No, I was just informing you of that fact.

I think I have made my stance clear plenty of times before

The Real Premise: Player (Addai) is drafted in the first round, is healthy, can block and recieve well , and the veteran (Rhodes) is net 2 grut, has a history of getting hurt every year and is a below average blocker and reciever.

made a little more clear for nobody.

I don't get this, Isn't Rhodes the man in Indy. Maybe Addia should be draft before Rhodes in a dyn. league but not for this year. Indy looking for another run, not to rebuild; As soon as Addia Fumbles or miss reads a player hes out.

just my 2 cents.

I don't think you can figure this one out at this time. It's rbbc until Dungy says different. I'm a Colts homer & staying away from this. I'd take Addai as my 4th today but he would be long gone by someone that took a big chance.

this situation is a serious mess right now but i will say this

1) i will draft Addai before i think about drafting Rhodes

2) i expect Rhodes, if he starts, not to last very long in that role

sure, Rhodes could start week one and then go RBBC from then on but i just don't see it being Rhodes' job to lose or either of them guaranteed the starter

this is about as open a competition as you can get right now, my hunch says that Addai will be the better back and will start more games, get more carries, get more playing time

gimme one Rookie RB that has beat out a former 1000 yard rusher, PLEASE!!!

Clinton Portis.

You're welcome.

Clinton Portis.

You're welcome.

i meant 1st round pick, since the argument is about 1st round picks...

So you got one anyways, not sure you can find another. 1 out of many rookie RB's is not good odds. If your comparing Portis to Addai, then well maybe he does have a shot...

Antowain Smith.

gimme one Rookie RB that has beat out a former 1000 yard rusher, PLEASE!!!

a 1000 yard rusher 5 years ago.... not like he has been there and doing this ever since

since he has totalled a whole 500 yards since that season, whats your focking point?

Antowain Smith.

he didn't start 1 game his rookie year.

JEFF GOODMAN Associated Press Writer

AP Online

07-27-1998

FREDONIA, N.Y. (AP) _ Antowain Smith was a rookie running back last season playing behind Thurman

http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1P1:19564474/A...tml?refid=ip_hf

a 1000 yard rusher 5 years ago.... not like he has been there and doing this ever since

since he has totalled a whole 500 yards since that season, whats your focking point?

cause he has had so many opportunities... :rolleyes:

cause he has had so many opportunities... :rolleyes:

what makes you think he deserves one now?

what makes you think he is still a 1000 yard back?

i havent seen much more than a career back-up with RBBC at best talent

he didn't start 1 game his rookie year.

I didn't look at starts. That's true, Antowain didn't start as a rookie. You also didn't define "beat out." He did lead the team in carries, rushing yards, and rushing TDs as a rookie.

Ronnie Brown.

I didn't look at starts. That's true, Antowain didn't start as a rookie. You also didn't define "beat out." He did lead the team in carries, rushing yards, and rushing TDs as a rookie.

That type of situation would be the worst possible scenario for either guy IMO. Rhodes starting but Addai getting most of carries or vice versa.

Ronnie Brown.

Doesn't count Ricky was coming back after quitting on his team and he had to sit out the 1st 4 games of the season, Ronnie really beat out Sammy Morris for the job in preseason and Ronnie actually averaged less carries per game then Ricky.

Were getting somewhere looking at history though. That's 3 best case scenarios for Addai based off recent history...and "Addai being a "1st round pick" vs a former 1000 yard rusher

I said the same thing about Lamont Jordan when he was w/ the Jets.

The reason I think Rhodes could do a decent job is because in his only opportunity to be the feature guy, he shined. He had some injuries, and now he is healthy and only 27 so it's not like age is catching up with him.

I also don't believe the notion, that "he's a 1st round pick, so he'll start" when that rarely is the case and it's even worse for people picked out of the top 5.

That type of situation would be the worst possible scenario for either guy IMO. Rhodes starting but Addai getting most of carries or vice versa.

The rookie Smith put up solid RB3 numbers that year, the vet Thomas put up worthless FF numbers. Take that FWIW.

Doesn't count Ricky was coming back after quitting on his team and he had to sit out the 1st 4 games of the season, Ronnie really beat out Sammy Morris for the job in preseason and Ronnie actually averaged less carries per game then Ricky.

Make up your mind. Is beating out defined by starts, or is it defined by production? Ronnie still started after Ricky returned.

And I'll give you another one: Jamal Lewis.

I said the same thing about Lamont Jordan when he was w/ the Jets.

So, because you thought Jordan was a career backup, but he ended up starting and producing, that is supposed to be a reason why Rhodes will surprise his doubters? Sorry, that doesn't fly.

Also, a big reason for Jordan's success post-CMart is that he was given a strong opportunity ($25M contract, no competition). Rhodes doesn't have any thing like that going for him.

IMHO, Addai > Jordan > Rhodes.

The rookie Smith put up solid RB3 numbers that year, the vet Thomas put up worthless FF numbers. Take that FWIW.

Yep, I don't think I'd be happy w/ either..

It counts. Ricky came back and Ronnie still started.

But Ricky averaged more carries per game, how do you explain that?

And I'll give you another one: Jamal Lewis.

good call on that one. I didn't think Holmes had a 1000 yard season under his belt in Baltimore until I just looked it up. Baltimore made a great decision there didn't they :unsure: Who's to argue with them though, they got a Super Bowl out of it...

Jamal Lewis and Ronnie Brown were top 5 picks. Addai was not, there is a big difference in investment.

So, because you thought Jordan was a career backup, that is supposed to be a reason why Rhodes will surprise his doubters? Sorry, that doesn't fly.

Also, a big reason for Jordan's success post-CMart is that he was given a strong opportunity ($25M contract, no competition). Rhodes doesn't have any thing like that going for him.

IMHO, Addai > Jordan > Rhodes.

Nope, but the point is that you can't judge someone just because they aren't performing w/ minimum opportunity. Your basing your opinion off a small amount of carries per game. Have you been watching Rhodes practice to be able to formulate an opinion on how he will do?

You failed to address the fact that Rhodes is finally fully healthy and only 27 so he was capable of healing up. He has also put together a decent 10-12 games in his only chance, so he has been there and done that...

You failed to address the fact that Rhodes is finally fully healthy and only 27 so he was capable of healing up. He has also put together a decent 10-12 games in his only chance, so he has been there and done that...

Sure Rhodes has had the offseason to get healthy, but it's just a matter of time before he gets hurt again. He is to small. He also has horrible fumbling issues. He fumbled 5 times in 2001 (when get got 1000 yards) over 240 caries. That is way to many fumbles. You know how many times Addai fumbled at LSU?? None. Over 500 carries at LSU and no fumbles.

Yep, I don't think I'd be happy w/ either..

Every FF team could use an 840 yard, 8 TD RB on its roster.

But Ricky averaged more carries per game, how do you explain that?

Same way I explain why Antowain didn't start but still averaged more carries per game than Thurman.

good call on that one. I didn't think Holmes had a 1000 yard season under his belt in Baltimore until I just looked it up. Baltimore made a great decision there didn't they :thumbsdown: Who's to argue with them though, they got a Super Bowl out of it...

Exactly. Holmes left a team whose strength was defense and went to a team whose strength was offensive line. Great for his FF numbers, but that doesn't make him better than Jamal. And whether or not he's better than Jamal really doesn't matter anyway for the sake of this argument.

Jamal Lewis and Ronnie Brown were top 5 picks. Addai was not, there is a big difference in investment.

Right, which is why I gave you the Clinton Portis example, which you dismissed. Who cares that he was a 2nd round pick? He came in, as a rookie, and beat out a 1000 yard back, despite the fact that the Broncos invested slightly less than (although close to) what the Colts have invested in Addai. Again, you're welcome.

Nope, but the point is that you can't judge someone just because they aren't performing w/ minimum opportunity. Your basing your opinion off a small amount of carries per game. Have you been watching Rhodes practice to be able to formulate an opinion on how he will do?

That doesn't make your Jordan example any more relevant than the dozens of guys who were backups, got a better opportunity... and weren't good enough to take advantage of it. I would argue, as a Raiders fan, that Jordan, despite his productivity last year, is not that great of a talent, and could lose significant playing time and possibly his job to any of 40-50 backs in the league if the Raiders had a decent other option (such as Addai).

Do I know for sure how good Rhodes is? No. Do you have a better idea? Probably not.

Failed to address? :rolleyes: You didn't ask me to address that point.

So Rhodes is physically about as good in the year that "was there and did that." Guess what, that was his rookie year! I look forward to seeing Addai being there and doing that this year. :(

Im just gonna throw this out there.....again.......about that brilliant rookie year Dom Rhodes had in 2001.....the Colts were 6-10 that year........6wins, 10 losses. You start Rhodes and his 1000yd resume, and youre also starting the back who led you to 6 wins. Can anyone go back and look at those #s and decipher what % of his #s came during significant game time and what % came in garbage time of losses, and how important all those lost fumbles he had during that stretch were towards impacting the games?? Sure, its in the past, but its a track record you may as well consider........Addai is starting for this team this year, if not week 1, then very soon thereafter.

Every FF team could use an 840 yard, 8 TD RB on its roster.

Hopefully you started him in that 130 yd 3 TD game, otherwise he didn't do much...

Same way I explain why Antowain didn't start but still averaged more carries per game than Thurman.

Exactly. Holmes left a team whose strength was defense and went to a team whose strength was offensive line. Great for his FF numbers, but that doesn't make him better than Jamal. And whether or not he's better than Jamal really doesn't matter anyway for the sake of this argument.

Right, which is why I gave you the Clinton Portis example, which you dismissed. Who cares that he was a 2nd round pick? He came in, as a rookie, and beat out a 1000 yard back, despite the fact that the Broncos invested slightly less than (although close to) what the Colts have invested in Addai. Again, you're welcome.

None of this has much to do w/ anything. I'll give you Portis, A. Smith, R. Brown, and even Caddy (since Pittman had close to 1000 yards). However, if you look back since 1983 the statistics are still not in your favor for supporting the theory "he's drafted in the 1st round therefore he's going to start"

That doesn't make your Jordan example any more relevant than the dozens of guys who were backups, got a better opportunity... and weren't good enough to take advantage of it. I would argue, as a Raiders fan, that Jordan, despite his productivity last year, is not that great of a talent, and could lose significant playing time and possibly his job to any of 40-50 backs in the league if the Raiders had a decent other option (such as Addai).
That's just insane. Jordan is a beast. He runs like a track star and hits the hole hard while bringing a load. BTW, I drafted Jordan in the 3rd last year because of the no competition and couldn't have been happier. Anyways... What guys were back-ups that were given the opportunity to perform at the beginning of training camp and didn't?

Do I know for sure how good Rhodes is? No. Do you have a better idea? Probably not.

Failed to address? :thumbsdown: You didn't ask me to address that point.

So Rhodes is physically about as good in the year that "was there and did that." Guess what, that was his rookie year! I look forward to seeing Addai being there and doing that this year. :rolleyes:

you still are talking about a guy who hasn't even signed a contract yet, and sending him to the probowl. Really all you can say is, the guy is a 1st round pick so he'll start. Then why have only 7 of 18 rookie RB's drafted in the 1st round in the past 6 years started more than a third of their games? Why have only 3 of 13 backs drafted in the 1st round (past 6 years) but outside of the top 5 started more than 1/3rd of the games they played in? This isn't just a recent trend either. FamousB went all the way back to '83 and then quit arguing that Deangelo will take over for Foster. Well Rhodes and Addai are basically in the same boat.

Personally, I like Maroney the best of all the rookie RB's cause age is catching up w/ Dillon. He's in a similar situation that Antowain was in his rookie year.

In what round would you draft Addai? I believe he's going to be taken late 2nd, early 3rd round.

if the hype continues it could happen, but right now I think his ADP is in the 5th with high being early 3rd.

Im just gonna throw this out there.....again.......about that brilliant rookie year Dom Rhodes had in 2001.....the Colts were 6-10 that year........6wins, 10 losses. You start Rhodes and his 1000yd resume, and youre also starting the back who led you to 6 wins. Can anyone go back and look at those #s and decipher what % of his #s came during significant game time and what % came in garbage time of losses, and how important all those lost fumbles he had during that stretch were towards impacting the games?? Sure, its in the past, but its a track record you may as well consider........Addai is starting for this team this year, if not week 1, then very soon thereafter.

That's 6-10 was somehow the fault of the offense? Not sure if you remember the Colts back then, but there Defense was awful.

For his career Rhodes actually plays better when the Colts are ahead-

Situation G Rush Yds Y/G Avg TD Rec Yds Y/G Avg Lng YAC 1stD TD Fum FumL

When Ahead 26 180 899 0.0 5.0 6 17 143 0.0 8.4 27 7.5 6 1 2 2

When Tied 16 46 184 0.0 4.0 5 6 63 0.0 10.5 16 10.3 3 0 0 0

When Behind 24 137 550 0.0 4.0 3 31 192 0.0 6.2 18 6.6 10 0 5 5

and better when game is close

Situation G Rush Yds Y/G Avg TD Rec Yds Y/G Avg Lng YAC 1stD TD Fum FumL

In Win 29 198 956 25.8 4.8 8 21 216 5.8 10.3 27 9.8 10 1 0 0

One-Sided 36 300 1356 31.5 4.5 12 46 312 7.3 6.8 20 6.9 15 1 4 4

Not Close 30 281 1203 32.5 4.3 11 44 294 7.9 6.7 20 6.9 14 1 4 4

In Loss 16 165 677 37.6 4.1 6 33 182 10.1 5.5 18 5.7 9 0 7 7

Close 15 82 430 23.9 5.2 3 10 104 5.8 10.4 27 9.0 5 0 3 3

Late&Close 15 38 236 0.0 6.2 2 3 14 0.0 4.7 13 4.3 2 0 1 1

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/5793/s...LYF?year=career

None of this has much to do w/ anything. I'll give you Portis, A. Smith, R. Brown, and even Caddy (since Pittman had close to 1000 yards). However, if you look back since 1983 the statistics are still not in your favor for supporting the theory "he's drafted in the 1st round therefore he's going to start"

That's not my theory. My theory is that Addai is going to beat out Rhodes, because Rhodes ain't that great and the Colts wanted a better back, and got one. You go ahead and disbelieve my theory all you want. You were the one who asked for someone to name JUST ONE rookie who beat out a 1000 yard back, and I did so, even though you changed the parameters on your request several times.

That's just insane. Jordan is a beast. He runs like a track star and hits the hole hard while bringing a load. BTW, I drafted Jordan in the 3rd last year because of the no competition and couldn't have been happier. Anyways... What guys were back-ups that were given the opportunity to perform at the beginning of training camp and didn't?

"Beast" is a good word to describe Jordan. His problem is, "outside running threat," and "good receiver" and "above-average blocker" are not. He's a one-dimensional player, I like his attitude and I like the way he runs between the tackles, but that's about it. Most teams in the NFL have a better feature back and most of the rest at least have a guy who is a much better third-down back than Jordan.

Anyways... What guys were back-ups that were given the opportunity to perform at the beginning of training camp and didn't?

You mean the Raiders last year? Justin Fargas and Dejuan Green. :cry:

you still are talking about a guy who hasn't even signed a contract yet, and sending him to the probowl.

No, I never suggested that Addai will have a Pro Bowl type performance this year. You put those words in my mouth, just like you did about my supposed theory. Hey, if Addai hasn't signed a contract by the time I draft, I won't be picking him. :D The fact that he hasn't signed a contract means nothing at this point.

Really all you can say is, the guy is a 1st round pick so he'll start.

No, what I'm saying is, I think the Colts think he's better than Rhodes and will start him.

Then why have only 7 of 18 rookie RB's drafted in the 1st round in the past 6 years started more than a third of their games? Why have only 3 of 13 backs drafted in the 1st round (past 6 years) but outside of the top 5 started more than 1/3rd of the games they played in?

Mostly because they had tougher competition than Dominic Rhodes. They all have their reasons though. Benson held out... McGahee wasn't healthy, etc... :blink: no offense, but we covered this part of the debate already, please move on.

This isn't just a recent trend either. FamousB went all the way back to '83 and then quit arguing that Deangelo will take over for Foster. Well Rhodes and Addai are basically in the same boat.

If you think that then there's no point in having this argument. I like Foster better than Rhodes both from a talent standpoint and from a team commitment standpoint. Foster just signed a 3-year deal, Rhodes is a lame duck. There's no reason for the Colts to stick with Rhodes if he doesn't clearly beat out the rookie. You can't say the same in Carolina.

Personally, I like Maroney the best of all the rookie RB's cause age is catching up w/ Dillon. He's in a similar situation that Antowain was in his rookie year.

if the hype continues it could happen, but right now I think his ADP is in the 5th with high being early 3rd.

That's great, I like Maroney better too. Dillon may be done and the Patriots are more commited to the run than Indy is. Now can we please get back to talking about Addai, and stop talking about Maroney and Jordan and Foster and Antowain and.... ???? :)

If I owned a house, I would bet it that if Rhodes started every game next year for Indy, he'ld be 1000 yar rusher.

Sounds alot like what people were saying about guys like Cedric Benson.

If I owned a house, I would bet it that if Rhodes started every game next year for Indy, he'ld be 1000 yar rusher.

Sounds alot like what people were saying about guys like Cedric Benson.

You bastard. If you use Holdout Benson or Willis MCLGahee as examples against Addai again, I am going to physically kill you.

That's not my theory. My theory is that Addai is going to beat out Rhodes, because Rhodes ain't that great and the Colts wanted a better back, and got one. You go ahead and disbelieve my theory all you want. You were the one who asked for someone to name JUST ONE rookie who beat out a 1000 yard back, and I did so, even though you changed the parameters on your request several times.

I did it to generate discussion, and it has. The point has been made. We know that rarely rookie RB's win jobs when the incumbent has solid experience, that's what Rhodes has. Like I said before if you think Addai has Portis type talent good for you. Draft him the 2nd round then, have a ball...

"Beast" is a good word to describe Jordan. His problem is, "outside running threat," and "good receiver" and "above-average blocker" are not. He's a one-dimensional player, I like his attitude and I like the way he runs between the tackles, but that's about it. Most teams in the NFL have a better feature back and most of the rest at least have a guy who is a much better third-down back than Jordan.

I can agree w/ this somewhat, but I think he'll improve and he is a decent back for that system.

You mean the Raiders last year? Justin Fargas and Dejuan Green. :lol:

When did they get a shot? They both had to deal w/ Crockett and Jordan in front of them. Neither had what it takes anyways. They didn't have a legitimate shot at the feature job in camp.

No, I never suggested that Addai will have a Pro Bowl type performance this year. You put those words in my mouth, just like you did about my supposed theory. Hey, if Addai hasn't signed a contract by the time I draft, I won't be picking him. :D The fact that he hasn't signed a contract means nothing at this point.

No, what I'm saying is, I think the Colts think he's better than Rhodes and will start him.

Mostly because they had tougher competition than Dominic Rhodes. They all have their reasons though. Benson held out... McGahee wasn't healthy, etc... :D no offense, but we covered this part of the debate already, please move on.

Covered all of what. The 3 guys that won the job did not have to beat out a 1000 yard back. Good call on Portis though...However, history is still not on your side my friend.

If you think that then there's no point in having this argument. I like Foster better than Rhodes both from a talent standpoint and from a team commitment standpoint. Foster just signed a 3-year deal, Rhodes is a lame duck. There's no reason for the Colts to stick with Rhodes if he doesn't clearly beat out the rookie. You can't say the same in Carolina.

That's great, I like Maroney better too. Dillon may be done and the Patriots are more commited to the run than Indy is. Now can we please get back to talking about Addai, and stop talking about Maroney and Jordan and Foster and Antowain and.... ???? :lol:

The point about money doesn't make any sense. The team doesn't care about money, they are going to start whoever they can to win games. Fact is, neither you or I know who that is, but I can look at history and the trends indicate the veteran will start.

You bastard. If you use Holdout Benson or Willis MCLGahee as examples against Addai again, I am going to physically kill you.

Hey, man, people still said that he would be the starter by week 4. plus you are taking those out of context.

Seriously, if people would just qualify their statements like you do, I wouldn't have to keep pointing the same things out. I'm not letting anybody just come out and state as fact, that either guy will be the starter.

By the way, I'm saving the JJ Aarington example for next week's Addai debate.

Perhaps they used a first round pick on him because they needed a runningback. They really only had two guys. Most teams carry 4.

That's simply not true. I don't know why people keep saying it. It happens all the time. Willis McGahee was drafted to sit on the bench. So was Chris Perry. Chris Benson sat on the bench almost all of last year. Rudi Johnson sat behind Dillon. Steven Jackson and Trung Canidate sat behind Faulk. McAllister sat behind Ricky Williams... We can do this all day.

Mcgahee was not fully recovered from his injury in college, The Bills played it safe so he would be 100% when he did come into the game.

Chris Perry was on the bench because you are not going to immediately unseat a runningback that gives you 1400+ yards and double digit touchdowns.

Benson was a contract hold out followed by T. Jones having a great season.

Steven Jackson, Mcallister......Yup they sat behind Williams and Faulk, Are we really comparing the playing ability of Rhodes to Faulk or Williams (The Pre- Pot head era) ? Addai sitting on the bench behind Rhodes is not even close to any of the example's you provided.

It's the guy I quoted twice when I made that argument, Franknbeans.

I can't believe what I'm saying is that hard to understand. I weep for the future. :lol:

Let me edit this for clarification since reading comprehension isn't a strength of this board. The appositive in the first sentence isn't addressing you as "Franknbeans." It's saying the person I'm talking about calls himself Franknbeans which is no doubt an allusion to male genetalia. Clever ain't it?

When you're trying to sound smarter than you are, it's usually a good idea to use this thing called the internet to double-check you aren't talking out of your ass. That's not an appositive. An appositive comes directly after the noun it renames. Here, let me fix it for you so you can learn from this experience.

"It's the guy, Franknbeans, I quoted twice when I made that argument."

There's your grammar lesson for the day. Personally, I don't think an appositive really works in this sentence, but I'm just trying to help ya out. Also, I usually find grammar nazi's to be quite annoying, but you seem entirely too impressed with yourself to let that slide.

Oh yeah. Rhodes won't last past week 4, if he even lasts that long. Not because Addai was drafted in the first, but because Rhodes is no better than a back-up.

1. An appositive doesn't have to come directly after the noun it describes. It's just the way it is usually written.

2. You're mistaking frustration with people misunderstanding a simple idea over and over for being impressed with myself

3. You're an idiot.

By the way, I'm saving the JJ Aarington example for next week's Addai debate.

:wall: I can't wait professor.