Sign in to follow this  
ArnieBragg

Hasselhoff Tears Tendon In Arm While Shaving

David Hasselhoff Undergoes Surgery

The Associated Press

Friday, June 30, 2006; 5:34 PM

LONDON -- Former "Baywatch" star David Hasselhoff had surgery after severing a tendon in his right arm in an accident in a London gym bathroom, his spokeswoman said Friday.

The 53-year-old actor, who played lifeguard Mitch Buchannon on the TV beach drama for 11 years, was shaving at a gym in the Sanderson Hotel on Thursday when he hit his head on a chandelier, showering his arm with broken glass, his publicist, Judy Katz, said.

Doctors operated to repair the injury and Hasselhoff spent one night at St. Thomas' Hospital in central London, Katz said.

"He's fine," Katz said by phone from New York. "He's out of the hospital and will resume filming tomorrow."

Hasselhoff is working on an ad campaign for Pipex, a British internet company, she said.

No focking way I'm buying that story.

Last I checked, Hasselhoff wasn't exactly Yao Ming.

I'm guessing they don't hand chandeliers that low...not in London...Japan maybe...but not London.

Somehow thousands of dudes have used that bathroom without incident, but Michael Knight makes a chandelier explode with his permed dome?

And then said chandelier "showered his arm with broken glass" and severed a focking tendon??

Ok, so if this chandelier was low enough to bang his head on it, then this broken glass rained down ALL the way......from his head to his arm level....that's about...um.....a foot?...foot and a half?

SO, stay with me here, in that foot and a half, this broken glass accelerated to such a speed that it pierced right through his arm and severed a focking tendon??

Um............no.

My guess is that he mouthed off to some Johnny Rotten looking punk with bad teeth in this London gym, and got slashed in the process. :ninja:

Who goes to a gym with a chandelier anyways? I'm thinking this isn't a gym to workout but instead a gym to get worked out.

Who goes to a gym with a chandelier anyways? I'm thinking this isn't a gym to workout but instead a gym to get worked out.

Apparently, the British have an open door acceptance of French gayness.