Sign in to follow this  
BMoney

3 way!

trade in the nhl today...

chicago ships mark bell to san jose for my boy tom preissing :first: and josh hennessy...

chicago ships tom :shocking: josh and add michal barinka and a 2nd round 2008 pick to ottawa..for

bryan smolinski and martin havlat...

chic- gets havlat and smolinski..

sj-gets bell

ott-gets preissing, a 2nd rounder, barinka, hennessy

ottawa lands 1 step closer to actually winning the Cup with this move...its brilliant!!

get brian elliot on the team after this years NCAA season and its all set for the Sens... :thumbsdown:

i thought you were a devils fan?

i am...but i know tom and ty conklin from their time spent here..knew their housing parents etc...

so im a devils fan but always supported tom and ty..

now that tom is on the sens..this has to sink in..territorially i dont have any allegiance...i guess ill have to wear my game worn ushl preissing jersey to the swamp now... :thumbsdown:

i am...but i know tom and ty conklin from their time spent here..knew their housing parents etc...

so im a devils fan but always supported tom and ty..

now that tom is on the sens..this has to sink in..territorially i dont have any allegiance...i guess ill have to wear my game worn ushl preissing jersey to the swamp now... :(

can i just start calling you curlynight?

can i just start calling you curlynight?

explain that and tell me, living in GB, who im supposed to be rooting for...

explain that and tell me, living in GB, who im supposed to be rooting for...

just joking...curlynight has multiple favorite teams based on liking certain players. not that there's a crime in that. just confusing to keep track of.

back to the topic at hand: i'm not sure how losing chara and havlat this summer makes the senators better...but hey, who knows. hell, even i'm rooting for the luckless senators to win something at some point. soon. hopefully. god willing.

:D i figured thats where that was going <_<

trust me..i wish that milw had a team..even if it was a relocated team that i hate, that would be MY team..

i dont mind the wild or wings..i cant like chicago just because they are chicago..

i try to get hooked to a team..ONE team..but its tough..

i live and die with the seahawks and brewers..i want the high and low of a hockey team but i cant honestly feel that close..

i met cujo back in high school..he volunteered at the boys club i went to..and i became a fan of where he played..

even though ive met a lot of the jr guys, tom and ty are the only 2 that my friends and i are close to..if tom was a blackhawk..UGH :wall: but it would take that to get me to like that team..

im still a devils fan..but i like heatley(UW), eaves and tp..i hope preissing does a kickazz job..

maybe i am curly :ninja: i never did confess to any aliases :cry:

just joking...curlynight has multiple favorite teams based on liking certain players. not that there's a crime in that. just confusing to keep track of.

back to the topic at hand: i'm not sure how losing chara and havlat this summer makes the senators better...but hey, who knows. hell, even i'm rooting for the luckless senators to win something at some point. soon. hopefully. god willing.

back to the last part..i was never a sens fan..but since i made the lidstrom comment, it may seem that way :unsure: \

chara should be missed..but tom is a very good offensive d guy and havlat is injury prone..the sens picked up a lot of solid youth..like the wings, im still not 100% sold on the goaltending..gerbers a better choice than hasek..but theres still a ? mark there

THE NHL ON OLN, IT'S FOCKING FANTASTIC! :unsure:

...Got this far:

:sleep:

At least they are not talking about that shat Cincinnati tries to pass off as chili.

trade in the nhl today...

chicago ships mark bell to san jose for my boy tom preissing :clap: and josh hennessy...

chicago ships tom :shocking: josh and add michal barinka and a 2nd round 2008 pick to ottawa..for

bryan smolinski and martin havlat...

chic- gets havlat and smolinski..

sj-gets bell

ott-gets preissing, a 2nd rounder, barinka, hennessy

ottawa lands 1 step closer to actually winning the Cup with this move...its brilliant!!

get brian elliot on the team after this years NCAA season and its all set for the Sens... :banana:

Ottawa homer here and I must say I am sad to see Havlat go but there is no way the Sens could keep him. I think he got burned a few years ago when they wouldn't make the big investment in him and he wanted out.

I am happy to see you seem impressed with Tom Preissing though...I am a hockey nut and have never heard of the guy. My iniitial reaction is that the Sens were just dumping salary...what does Tom bring to the table? I hope he is big and physical - the Sens need more of that.

Havlat signed a 3 year $18 million contract...no way he is worth that much!

Totally not what I had anticipated this thread being about! :wub: :mad: