33 members have voted

1. 1. Who should I take at 7

• E. James
    • R. Johnson
    • C. Williams
    • R.Brown
    • L. Jordan

:banana:

I have the 7th pick in the draft and I was wondering who you guys think I should pick if these players were to be there when I pick. Running backs only

vote son

I myself like Rudi however he faces the hardest run schedule out of all of the backs. If edge were still in Indy it would be a no branier to me however now that he is on Zona with a questionable line and age being a factor it makes things much more difficult. Caddilac was great as a rookie had a couple of injurys and he is still not a proven vetran. Ronnie brown has alot of potential too much as your number one pick. Lamont can be a top back if he recieves the ball.

take edge and don't over think this one too much.

take edge and don't over think this one too much.

I agree, and just pray that the Card's O-line does their job for once.

I am in the same dilema this year in the same format. Luckily my keeper is R Brown so that eliminates him. My choice would be between Edge and SJax and I lean toward Edge in this spot. You can bank on him for 25 carries a game, 125 yds 1TD consistently. You have to love offenses that make defenses play honest. Like in Indy, he will not face the 7-8 in the box formations w/the WRS in Zona. If you still need any more reasons for taking Edge.....please look at the schedule.......you are welcome.

:thumbsup:

I am in the same dilema this year in the same format. Luckily my keeper is R Brown so that eliminates him. My choice would be between Edge and SJax and I lean toward Edge in this spot. You can bank on him for 25 carries a game, 125 yds 1TD consistently. You have to love offenses that make defenses play honest. Like in Indy, he will not face the 7-8 in the box formations w/the WRS in Zona. If you still need any more reasons for taking Edge.....please look at the schedule.......you are welcome.

:lol:

I like Edge and he has helped me win more money on FF than I have lost over the years but I have dropped him to 9 on my list. Reasons.

1. Adjusting to new team

2. Cards O-line

3. Mileage on his tires

4. Lack of game-breaking ability he had pre ACL.

5. Cards passing gm could both help and hurt Edge this year.

I would go L. Jordan, S. Jax or R. Brown.

Most likely in that order. Rudi also gets strong consideration if its not PPR.

i grabbed Rudi out of 7 in one of my drafts although Edge wasn't around in it

most people will have him up a little higher and im surprised he has fallen a few spots below Tiki and Portis

i'm a bit skeptical of the Cards this year, Warner did look bad last year and i cant place too much faith in Leinart yet

the OL also didnt help anything so i am a little lower than most people on them

Rudi is a bit safer IMO but Edge isn't that far behind, just a few questions of confidence about that team on the whole

I would go with Jordan. His sched is very favorable and between Shell, Slater, and Eatman: the Raiders O-line will dominate people.