Sign in to follow this  
Zap

Newbie Check in

Hey guys. I've started some recruiting and am screening a couple good prospects. I expect them to be aboard shortly. Be nice. Welcome them and be civil. Don't scare them away. :wall:

Heh guys, I'm the new gal on the block. Thats right Gal! Thought I would be upfront from the start. But don't think you're going to get off easy. I am very competetive. Looking forward to some good competition and a whole lot of fun! Let the games begin.

Connie-newbie Geek :blink:

Heh guys, I'm the new gal on the block. Thats right Gal! Thought I would be upfront from the start. But don't think you're going to get off easy. I am very competetive. Looking forward to some good competition and a whole lot of fun! Let the games begin.

Connie-newbie Geek :P

:clap:

:huh:

:banana:

Holy who the what the hey!! I didn't know he was a... a.. SHE!! :thumbsup:

Your a woman? :bench:

All new female members must go through an initiation process...starting with me :mad:

All new female members must go through an initiation process...starting with me :mad:

Too late. :bench:

Say hello to your new champion. :lol: I am Tex(Mike), and no I am not of the female type. :P But I am looking forward to competing with all you sharks, and as my 5 yr. old son says, "ready to whup some butt." :lol:

Hey everybody: According to Zap I am the last of the rookie class. Phew! Not getting an invite would have been a huge embarrassment with all the family and friends over waiting around the computer. At least my Buffalo chicken-wing dip kept them content until the dance party began. :thumbsup:

Looking forward to a very competetive season.

Evan "never drinks on draft day" Dobbins

Hey everybody: According to Zap I am the last of the rookie class. Phew! Not getting an invite would have been a huge embarrassment with all the family and friends over waiting around the computer. At least my Buffalo chicken-wing dip kept them content until the dance party began. :thumbsup:

Looking forward to a very competetive season.

Evan "never drinks on draft day" Dobbins

It was like draft day at your place, and true to form, you're an FF(Today) ROOKIE. I don't know about this. The first two letters of the league name... GO = Geeks ONLY!

EF, I think I still need the other info to get you to AOL. I don't see it yet.

Welcome aboard. Will edit you into the pinned thread, and you get geek status at 50 posts. I'll need that before the draft or you'll be replaced. :cry:

It was like draft day at your place, and true to form, you're an FF(Today) ROOKIE. I don't know about this. The first to letters of the league name... GO = Geeks ONLY!

EF, I think I still need the other info to get you to AOL. I don't see it yet.

Welcome aboard. Will edit you into the pinned thread.

Yes I am new to these message boards, but I am a rookie with tremendous upside! Really, my lack of previous posts on this site is not indicative of a lack of FF experience. I promise my geek essence will emerge as you get to know me.

I pm'd an active email address to you on the FBG site. Here it is again ... evan@hochstein.org

I pm'd an active email address to you on the FBG site. Here it is again ... evan@hochstein.org

:rolleyes:

Confused you with our final missing link.

Invite sent. Let me know if you have trouble with that.

I think I am the "final missing link"...

At least if I can count to 12 I am...

I am a guy but I do like women and will try to take it easy on the little lady...

My team name is the "Demented Thunder Ticks" and I am a rookie to the FFTODAY FORUMS...

I am not a rookie to FF and fully expect to give ya'll a good old country ass whooping, Texas style...

I will just settle in here cause I will be around for a while...

Glad to be aboard...

Between Extreme Fajita, TexanForever, and now BoneYardDog, we have an oddly southwestern flavor spicing up the joint.

Should be fun. I hope so. I have a good feeling about this crew.

I think I am the "final missing link"...

At least if I can count to 12 I am...

I am a guy but I do like women and will try to take it easy on the little lady...

My team name is the "Demented Thunder Ticks" and I am a rookie to the FFTODAY FORUMS...

I am not a rookie to FF and fully expect to give ya'll a good old country ass whooping, Texas style...

I will just settle in here cause I will be around for a while...

Glad to be aboard...

BYD, where you from in Texas? I'm from Mesquite but don't live there anymore. :first:

BYD, where you from in Texas? I'm from Mesquite but don't live there anymore. :blink:

Halfway between Houston and Galveston...

Clear Lake area...

I'm an original Texan - born and raised - transplanted to Wisconsin. So you can take the lady out of Texas but you can't take the Texan out of the lady - or gent. :blink:

But I'm still a GEEK no matter where I live!

So you can take the lady out of Texas but you can't take the Texan out of the lady.

But you became a Packer fan? I'm not buying it. I'm born, raised, and living in Southern California, but my Dad was from Dallas, and that makes me a Cowboys fan.

Did I hear correctly.....we got trim in this league now :thumbsup: :thumbsdown:

Did I hear correctly.....we got trim in this league now :huh: :D

Yes Ray. But, that's the wrong question. :mad:

Man, this place is off it's game. I thought for sure you'd pop the question as soon as you got here. As commish and out of respect, I refrained.

Also, if you think the lady is typical FFToday trim, or Zap found a girl to play with this year, read this question of hers I found during my screening process:

(Discussing the cover 2 scheme)

It seems to me that in most cases the consensus is that the WLB in this defensive scheme will be the better scoring fantasy player ie: Cato June, Derrick Brooks, and the rookies Chad Greenway and Ernie Sims.

In the case of the Tampa Bay Bucs - in my leagues scoring - a little more agressive 2 pts tackles, 1 pt assist, 2 pts sack, 1 pt .05 sack 2 pt FF, 3 pt FR, 3 pt interception 1 pt PD - Quarles actually outpointed Brooks. Quarles had 103 solos, 30 assists, 1 int and 1 sack = 253 pts. Brooks 93 solos 32 assists 1 Int, 3 sacks = 240 pts.

My question is then that Barrett Ruud - heir apparent to Quarles should be just as valuable of a player in Tampa Bay - why? In Indy its Cato June the WLB, in Minnesota they are saying it will be Greenway and Sims in Detroit. Wouldn't the MLB in both those clubs be as valuable as the WLB? Or is it the talent of the MLB that outweighs the slant of the scheme? Or does TB do something different than other clubs using the same scheme?

I do a bit of scuba diving every summer. My favorite reef always has sharks swimming the outter depths. It's very difficult to tell a male from a female shark.

I don't know if she's married, single, straight, bi, into beastiality and/or the bible, but no matter, this is one sharp IDP FFer and you've hung on here by the thinnest thread for two years now. Careful, she may snip it. :P

Pffft.... I had some back luck :doublethumbsup:

No worries, I took $600 from Smittys league....which felt really goooood....

And I wanted to increase the antici..........pation.......with regard to "the question" :banana:

I intend to own this year, remove the luck factor dambit. Though the IBL will be taking alot of energy. :pointstosky:

Pffft.... I had some back luck :headbanger:

No worries, I took $600 from Smittys league....which felt really goooood....

And I wanted to increase the antici..........pation.......with regard to "the question" B)

I intend to own this year, remove the luck factor dambit. Though the IBL will be taking alot of energy. :ninja:

Just bustin' your chops. I've always said you should have won year one. I still don't know how week 16 ended up like that, but it did. :first:

Do us proud in the IBL. ;)

Just bustin' your chops. I've always said you should have one year one. I still don't know how week 16 ended up like that, but it did. :ninja:

Do us proud in the IBL. :unsure:

IBL? I'm in the IBL. Draft B, 8 slot. Drafting for the Warroom.

Pretender-born and raised where? And why would you ever move to Wisconsin?? :unsure:

I was born in Houston and lived in Port Lavaca - small town on the coast. Didn't live all my raising years there - parents split - went with my mother who was from WI. I cut my teeth watching the Pack after moving to WI. I really don't like Dallas - they whopped the Packers A** too many times for me to like them. :ninja: I like the Texans though!

IBL? I'm in the IBL. Draft B, 8 slot. Drafting for the Warroom.

Draft B slot 11 here.... B)

I was born in Houston and lived in Port Lavaca - small town on the coast. Didn't live all my raising years there - parents split - went with my mother who was from WI. I cut my teeth watching the Pack after moving to WI. I really don't like Dallas - they whopped the Packers A** too many times for me to like them. :first: I like the Texans though!

I was born in Baltimore, lived in Annapolis, support the Ravens and Terps to the death and love sticking my fingers in female ass......while I didnt pose it as the question that Zap wanted, its out there now... :bench:

Draft B slot 11 here.... :shocking:

I was born in Baltimore, lived in Annapolis, support the Ravens and Terps to the death and love sticking my fingers in female ass......while I didnt pose it as the question that Zap wanted, its out there now... :thumbsup:

Well if that is what you like do do at home and in your free time - thats your preference and not on my need to know list.

If the statement is in reference to fantasy football and your trying to rile me up a bit......watch out because female sharks have just as sharp of teeth as males :o If you don't like the cut of my jib - too bad matey as we are going to be sailing in the same water for awhile. I'll let my play speak for itself. <_<

Well if that is what you like do do at home and in your free time - thats your preference and not on my need to know list.

If the statement is in reference to fantasy football and your trying to rile me up a bit......watch out because female sharks have just as sharp of teeth as males :cry: If you don't like the cut of my jib - too bad matey as we are going to be sailing in the same water for awhile. I'll let my play speak for itself. :rolleyes:

Keepah. :cry:

My jib is a 1.5 btw, as I am ready for the heavy lift.... :cry: