Sign in to follow this  
cmh6476

Hey you fantasy baseballers!

Mike MacDougal is now back. Not sure if he'll take over the closers role immediately, but I don't see why he wouldn't.

burgos came in last night in middle relief, so it would appear that if a save opportunity arises for the royals, mac would get the call :thumbsup:

I would only pick him up if you have a roster space to spare and you are really desperate for saves! Of course, there may be a team out there trying to make a run for the playoffs that needs a closer...if it can happen to Guardado, it can happen to McDougal.

I would only pick him up if you have a roster space to spare and you are really desperate for saves! Of course, there may be a team out there trying to make a run for the playoffs that needs a closer...if it can happen to Guardado, it can happen to McDougal.

I picked him up in GHB1, just tryin to corner the market on closers. My lower starters arent anything to brag about, might as well take a chance. He's pitched well in the past. Streaky, but who knows.

I picked him up in GHB1, just tryin to corner the market on closers. My lower starters arent anything to brag about, might as well take a chance. He's pitched well in the past. Streaky, but who knows.

I know the feeling! I just dumped Todd Coffey and I've been hanging on to Mark Prior all year waiting for something good to happen. I have decent closers but I've picked up Scott Olsen and Cole Hamels just hoping for anything!

Coffey isnt going to close anymore ?

He lost his job to Guardado.

Messicans taking er jebs!!! :huh: :o :lol:

:mad:

Newly acquired Gary Majewski for the Reds comes in and gives up 2ER on 3 hits in 1/3 of an inning. Arroyo's 7IP, 0 runs all for nothing!!!

;)

...but.....come back with a bases loaded, 2 out infield single to win 3-2!!!

:thumbsup:

Majewski trade = Sauersuck/Suppan for Freddy Sanchez/Mike Gonzalez trade of 3 years ago

Jul 16 Kansas City Royals CL Mike MacDougal pitched a 1-2-3 ninth inning Sunday, July 16, to earn his first save of the season. Former closer Ambiorix Burgos recorded the final three outs in the eighth inning to earn a hold. MacDougal has pitched two shutout innings since returning from the disabled list.

I'm certain that the 10 saves he'll produce down the stretch will put me over the top. :ninja: