Sign in to follow this  
SUXBNME

Have you ever....

Picked up the wrong beer can by mistake, started to drink it, then while in mouth, figure out that it was partially filled with your buddy's spit from his wacky tobacky?

I hate it when that happens :unsure:

I did something like that once.

I was going down the table drinking all the drinks.When I got to the last one and picked it up,everyone said "No,not that one".But I was downing them to fast.That last one was dip-spit from the nights dipper.Prolly 8 ozs of it. :banana: It went down so fast,I almost didn't belive them.One look at the glass though,and I knew they were right. :unsure:

Picked up the wrong beer can by mistake, started to drink it, then while in mouth, figure out that it was partially filled with your buddy's spit from his wacky tobacky?

I hate it when that happens :clap:

A buddy of mine did this in college. We were hanging out on the porch when all of a sudden he puts the beer down and runs in the house. We're like WTF, then he comes out a few minutes later, and tells us he drank from the dip beer. laughter erupted.

I watched a drunk guy do that at a party one time. It was almost like it was in slow motion. He took a drink, got a weird look on his face, looked at the bottle, then puked on himself. It was great. <_<

When I dipped in college, I was at a party and friend of mine did that with my spit cup. He was puking in the waste basket for a little bit after. When he finished, I went up to him and said, "You know what is grosser than the fact that you drank dip spit? The fact that you drank MY dip spit."

He started to puke again. <_<