WR: R. Moss/Andre J (Givens, Moulds)

TE: McMichael (B.Troupe)

K: Elam

DST: Broncos (eagles)

Regular scoring system. (cbssportsline)

so I was offered Steve Smith and kevin jones for andre and westbrook

should i ? i think i should

THANKS!!!

please add comment if I should do it........

i know about the "Help Forum" but there are more guys here. thanks

i clicked this, and was like, is this the help bored, am i in the wrong forearm? then i realized, o wait fantasyfreak64 made the topic, so it came to me that i was in the right place, but fantasyfreak just doesnt want to follow the rules.

Guest fantasyfreak64

come on just help out....not enough ppl check the other one

Either way you're screwed with C-Pepp and Trent Green at QB. Take it to the little help bored.

Not familiar with cbs scoring. If no points per reception then I would definitely make the trade. In Westbrooks four seasons he's missed 1 - 1 - 3 -4 games which doesn't bode well for this year. Jones could either be the guy from the second half of two seasons ago or the guy from last year... my guess is it'll be somewhere in between. I think it's worth the gamble to replace A Johnson with Smith.

If ppr then for me it gets a lot closer. Based on injury risk and questions with Houstons offense I think I'd still do it.

alright since ur not getting much help on this one, ill give u some input.

personally, i think its up to u on this one. its a mutal trade, good for both teams. kevin jones is a big risk, but so is AJ. westbrook is a great fantasy back, but must stay healthy...if u really want this trade, go ahead and do it. i think it all depends on if u urself want to watch kevin jones play and steve smith.

if no one else helps u, just go with ur gut. its july, so u never know what will happen between then and kickoff. u have plenty of time to make trades, so dont be in a hurry to make deals.

I would do the trade reguardless but if its not a ppr league then its a no brainer because Westy isn't worth much in standard leagues. Plus I think Jones steps up this year.

Allright, I decided to help too. Both Westbrook and Steve Smith are the majority of each of those respective offenses, so I think they're about even.

Andre Johnson and Kevin Jones were both busts last year. I'd go with the surer thing at running back and keep Westbrook and Andre Johnson. You can always find a WR2 for week to week matchups and A. Johnson should have a better year. I don't trust Kevin Jones, although with their new offense he does have upside.

Guest fantasyfreak64

thank you all...more comments welcome but I think i'll do it.

Pull the trigger......yea.....but fantasyfreak you constantly do this. Jeez...haha...but yea i think the trade is fair, plus you would have Moss and Steve Smith Duo. that's good. anyone else agree

i think this is a no brainer either way.... even in a PPR which guys have been saying makes it closer, i dont see why. Smith will have 20-30 more catches than AJ. just watch. Plus, Martz now runs the offense in Detroit and he is known for his love of throwing to RB out of the backfield. I also feel that KJ will be much better than last yr. Not the stud of late 04 but much better than 05. Basically your getting the best WR in fantasy and all your giving up is a RB who isnt much more of a higher draft pick than KJ anyway

also, it seems like ur roster is 14 players.... if u have more bench spots that u didnt indicate i would try and add Ryan Moats if he is available after u make this trade. I have a feeling he may be the starter by week 5

Guest fantasyfreak64

WELL HERE IS THE UPDATED VERSION OF MY LINEUP

QB: Trent (Culpepper) or other way around

RB: Shaun/Westbrook (C-MART, C.HOUSTON)

WR: R. Moss/Andre J (Givens, Moulds)

TE: McMichael

K: Elam

DST: Broncos (eagles)

Yes I'm only allowed 14 players