Sign in to follow this  
ZeroTolerance

Report: Bonds' former best friend rats him out

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=2517874

Barry Bonds' former best friend and business associate told investigators that the San Francisco Giants slugger used steroids and suffered "roid rages," his lawyer told The New York Times.

Steve Hoskins also told investigators that Bonds gave him thousands of dollars to give to two of Bonds' girlfriends, according to Michael Cardoza, Hoskins' lawyer.

Without reading the link but reading the info in the paper this morning, also said best friend was reported to the FBI by Bonds years ago for fraud in their mutual memorabilia business. Not defending Bonds, just saying that people have motivations.

Without reading the link but reading the info in the paper this morning, also said best friend was reported to the FBI by Bonds years ago for fraud in their mutual memorabilia business. Not defending Bonds, just saying that people have motivations.

Just like the strippers that become impregnated by various sports stars...

The color of motivation for these people is green.

Also not defending Bonds, (even though I like him) but he has deep pockets, and some people are too focking lazy to make a buck on their own. Hence, work. :(

Just like the strippers that become impregnated by various sports stars...

The color of motivation for these people is green.

Also not defending Bonds, (even though I like him) but he has deep pockets, and some people are too focking lazy to make a buck on their own. Hence, work. :pointstosky:

I think you may be right, but for the wrong reason.

These accusors don't have a whole lot to gain, financially, by stepping forward to testify against Bonds.

I think what we're seeing is the result of a guy spending a lifetime being an a$$hole to people, and now they see his little world is finally crumbling down, and they are more than happy to step forward and step on his throat.

Like the poster above said, karma, baby...karma.

Fock Bonds he is ruining everything Jose Canseco, Mark McGwire and Sammy Sosa have done for baseball. <_<