Sign in to follow this  
davebg

DaveBG's offical review of Martha's Vineyard

Correct. That's why I hate NJ, and I tell my wife that the only reason she loves NJ is that she's never lived anywhere else.

I think we've agreed about this in the past, too :rolleyes:

If it helps, I had just about the exact same opinion of Cape Cod when I visited there 7 years ago. Between the people, the dirt beaches, the drivers, and the people, the place sucked. :(

You wouldn't say that about my little piece of the Cape. :mad: :D :blink:

From what I have read, I think that the folks from NJ don't like the Cape. I can certainly understand that. Please don't go there again and tell your friends to not go there, EVER. I think that you will be much happier and I know that the Cape will be a much better place without you. I remember the Cape from 30 years ago and it was pure. Once all of the tourists came, it became a mess. I don't even want to be there in the summertime anymore.

So hopefully, the people that come from Connecticut, NY, and NJ will go South and avoid the Cape. It is no fun, there are no beaches, and everything pales in comparison to where you come from.

I've said forever that the only people who like the Cape, Nantucket and MV are folks who have never been to Rhode Island.

:pointstosky: