Sign in to follow this  
Jwood

I predict a Super Bowl for the Wookies this year

:huh: :wacko:

This is the year. Now that I have the greatness of Vince on my team, all is right with the world.

Portis and Roy Williams are going to be fantasy monsters this year.

:dunno: <_<

This is the year. Now that I have the greatness of Vince on my team, all is right with the world.

Portis and Roy Williams are going to be fantasy monsters this year.

The only super bowl you will have is a "super Bowl" of Cheerios...... :(

I won't make the superbowl, and I'll finish with a better record than you.

Care to back the "better record" up with a friendly draft pick wager?

Culpepper/Manning vs Delhomme - Advantage Bernie. Just basically on name alone, but Eli only beat Delhomme last year by 25 points in total and Delhomme now has Keyshawn to take some heat off S Smith.

Portis & Barber vs Cadillac & Edge - Advantage Jwood. Edge and Portis are both good, but I have to give the edge to Portis due to the offensive emphasis and MUCH better O-line. Edge is a great back, but will struggle behind a bad offensive line and Fitz/Boldin will steal red zone TDs. Barber & Cadillac are both good backs, but Barber just seems to find a way to be a fantasy monster every year. I give a slight edge to Barber.

Williams/Burress/Bennett vs Johnson/Lewis/Gardner? - Advantage Jwood. Not much need to debate this. I think I'd rather have all 3 of mine over yours. Volek and Bennett tore it up last time they played together for a while.

Care to back the "better record" up with a friendly draft pick wager?

Culpepper/Manning vs Delhomme - Advantage Bernie. Just basically on name alone, but Eli only beat Delhomme last year by 25 points in total and Delhomme now has Keyshawn to take some heat off S Smith.

Portis & Barber vs Cadillac & Edge - Advantage Jwood. Edge and Portis are both good, but I have to give the edge to Portis due to the offensive emphasis and MUCH better O-line. Edge is a great back, but will struggle behind a bad offensive line and Fitz/Boldin will steal red zone TDs. Barber & Cadillac are both good backs, but Barber just seems to find a way to be a fantasy monster every year. I give a slight edge to Barber.

Williams/Burress/Bennett vs Johnson/Lewis/Gardner? - Advantage Jwood. Not much need to debate this. I think I'd rather have all 3 of mine over yours. Volek and Bennett tore it up last time they played together for a while.

You are counting on Roy to actually play a whole year? Even without him I like your wrs better than Bernie's. As far the RBs, Bernie's rbs have the potential to outperform yours. I would give you an edge going in. I give Bernie the edge at QB.

Which one of you will do better than the other? Who knows? Fight over it after the season. Of course I'll kick both your teams arses!!!! :blink: :P :o

You are counting on Roy to actually play a whole year? Even without him I like your wrs better than Bernie's. As far the RBs, Bernie's rbs have the potential to outperform yours. I would give you an edge going in. I give Bernie the edge at QB.

Which one of you will do better than the other? Who knows? Fight over it after the season. Of course I'll kick both your teams arses!!!! :headbanger: :o :banana:

Roy will stay healthy and will have a monster year with a decent QB and an offensive genius as his coordinator.

I look for both Williams AND Portis to have great years.

As for YOUR team:

Brooks/McNair vs Delhomme - Advantage Jwood. Delhomme is by far the most hardy and consistent of the two.

Portis & Barber vs Alexander & McAllister - Advantage AT. Just because of Alexander. I don't see him repeating last year's stats, but I still give him the nod over Portis. Barber will outperform McAllister this year. Taylor will sprain a nut hair and be out for most of the year.

Williams/Burress/Bennett vs Moss/Booker/Branch - Advantage Jwood. I doubt you'll go with 3 WR's as deep as your RBs are, but for this comparison, my WRs are leaps and bounds better.

Roy will stay healthy and will have a monster year with a decent QB and an offensive genius as his coordinator.

I look for both Williams AND Portis to have great years.

As for YOUR team:

Brooks/McNair vs Delhomme - Advantage Jwood. Delhomme is by far the most hardy and consistent of the two.

Portis & Barber vs Alexander & McAllister - Advantage AT. Just because of Alexander. I don't see him repeating last year's stats, but I still give him the nod over Portis. Barber will outperform McAllister this year. Taylor will sprain a nut hair and be out for most of the year.

Williams/Burress/Bennett vs Moss/Booker/Branch - Advantage Jwood. I doubt you'll go with 3 WR's as deep as your RBs are, but for this comparison, my WRs are leaps and bounds better.

Im still kicking you arse all over the field!!! :headbanger:

I'll be starting 3 RBs - F.Gore or D.Williams. I'll figure out who my WR2 is later...

I'm proof you dont need a dominant team to make it to the Super Bowl. I made it last year with this:

QB Brady/Bulger

RB TJones/Foster

WR Galloway/Givens/Glenn

Of course this year I'll be able to slide Owens in at WR and Lewis at RB, so there's no doubt I'll be playing for the championship again.

Jwood will play in the Toilet Bowl. :(

Maybe when I'm down there in St. Bernard's parrish, I'll drop in and say hello. :blink:

Maybe when I'm down there in St. Bernard's parrish, I'll drop in and say hello. :cry:

You are right it is a toilet bowl now. That's why I got out. I can recommend a few places for you to stay if you'd like.

P.S. Learn how to spell parish. :lol: