Sign in to follow this  
esoitl

FFT rankings.....

i know rankings can be different due to personal preference and all but what the hell is going on here?

Zach Hilton is rated #9 for TEs ahead of McMichael, Clark, LJ Smith, Miller, and Stevens

hell, i'd be more willing to put my faith in Winslow right now than Hilton

sure he had a good second half of last year but he still remains 3d on the depth chart and is taking 3rd team reps in camp..... he might not even start and he is still rated 9th :unsure:

i would also like to hear the reasoning for having Roy Williams, Joe Horn, and Donte' Stallworth rated 26th-28th respectively

what has Stallworth done to be anywheres near those two guys, or i should say what has Roy and Joe done to be ranked so god damn low?

i think most people can also say that Matt Jones will be good, but 19 seems a little high for someone who has played the position for a year and hasn't fully been declared the #1 WR

not that kicker rankings are worth a whole lot but Nugent should never be rated above Rackers.... EVAH

and even a homer wouldnt rank the Jets D 7th overall

i didnt realize Palmer was a 5th tier QB.... injury or not he is still often in the top 5 QBs off the board in most drafts

with all the negativity here about Vick i laugh that he is 9th(above Palmer, Warner, Brees, Delhomme....)

im amazed here....

i would expect this ###### from FOXSports or SI but not from here.....

i know rankings can be different due to personal preference and all but what the hell is going on here?

Zach Hilton is rated #9 for TEs ahead of McMichael, Clark, LJ Smith, Miller, and Stevens

sure he had a good second half of last year but he still remains 3d on the depth chart and is taking 3rd team reps in camp..... he might not even start and he is still rated 9th :sleep:

i would also like to hear the reasoning for having Roy Williams, Joe Horn, and Donte' Stallworth rated 26th-28th respectively

what has Stallworth done to be anywheres near those two guys, or i should say what has Roy and Joe done to be ranked so god damn low?

i think most people can also say that Matt Jones will be good, but 19 seems a little high for someone who has played the position for a year and hasn't fully been declared the #1 WR

not that kicker rankings are worth a whole lot but Nugent should never be rated above Rackers.... EVAH

i didnt realize Palmer was a 5th tier QB.... injury or not he is still often in the top 5 QBs off the board in most drafts

with all the negativity here about Vick i laugh that he is 9th(above Palmer, Warner, Brees, Delhomme....)

im amazed here....

i would expect this ###### from FOXSports or SI but not from here.....

Hilton probably has to be adjusted down.....he looked good last year, but the Saints dont seem to think much of him. He is currently third string, and when it is all said and done, he will probably be cut..

Also, if Palmer didnt have a devastating injury, I am sure he would be listed as the #2 QB.

all and all, I like the fftoday list, because it is safe, but at the same time it takes risks.

Best part about Hilton is he isn't even the starter. Unless the Rams got rid of Conwell, then Hilton will be the back up tight end.

all and all, I like the fftoday list, because it is safe, but at the same time it takes risks.

risks??

picking a non-starting TE isnt a risk, its being stupid and uninformed

i'll say that there are a few shakeups from the norms but overall these are pretty unimpressive lists

Most every "expert" rankings source is totally when it comes to their rankings. Best make your own list.

i do for sure, i was just going over these because i forgot to list the bye weeks

:) I just read the SI "Fantasy 2006" magazine from July 24th...and wow...some retarded highlights

- Kurt Warner #6 QB

- Chambers #5 before Holt (8) Harrison (6) and Moss (13)

- Kevin Jones #11 before LaMont (13)and Westbrook (12)

REDICULOUS

:) I just read the SI "Fantasy 2006" magazine from July 24th...and wow...some retarded highlights

- Kurt Warner #6 QB

- Chambers #5 before Holt (8) Harrison (6) and Moss (13)

- Kevin Jones #11 before LaMont (13)and Westbrook (12)

REDICULOUS

ouch....

fock, why can't this board get together and make projections/rankings and run those fockers out of business

Best part about Hilton is he isn't even the starter. Unless the Rams got rid of Conwell, then Hilton will be the back up tight end.

Welcome to 2005 - Conwell hasn't been a Ram since 02'.

Welcome to 2005 - Conwell hasn't been a Ram since 02'.

:) 2006? B)

would also like to hear the reasoning for having Roy Williams, Joe Horn, and Donte' Stallworth rated 26th-28th respectively

With James in Arizona, Rackers will likely see alot less FG opportunities as the Cards will punch it in more. I don't rank kickers so I will not argue whether FF Today is right or not to rank Nugen ahead, but I don't see why it can't happen, kickers fluctuate year to year.

Jets defense was very good last year, they were just on the field way too often b/c of the poor QB play so they ended up tiring. Don't see why they can't finish at #7, esp when Justin Miller looked very good returning kickoffs last season and Tim Dwight will now be returning punts.

Stallworth actually outpeformed Joe Horn and Roy Williams last season, guess you weren't paying attention.