Sign in to follow this  
Scary Gary

I'm gonna be 500 miles

What's up with that? Makes no sense at all. They should round up the two yayhoos that sang that song, spray paint the back of their heads orange and turn em loose in downtown Chicago.

What's up with that? Makes no sense at all. They should round up the two yayhoos that sang that song, spray paint the back of their heads orange and turn em loose in downtown Chicago.

You might want to recheck your song title GF :banana:

You might want to recheck your song title GF :banana:

Oh I see, I should have put in the parentheses. Would that make it all better?

they probably meant to say they would walk 500 miles to get away from one of your stupid threads. HTH

Oh I see, I should have put in the parentheses. Would that make it all better?

No, what would make it better would be if I knew the correct name of the song before I accused you of not knowing it. :banana:

they probably meant to say they would walk 500 miles to get away from one of your stupid threads. HTH

Hey pal, like they say Old Detroit "Talk back once, you're okay. Talk back twice, you're pushing your luck, talk back back thrice, you're mighty bold"

Hey pal, like they say Old Detroit "Talk back once, you're okay. Talk back twice, you're pushing your luck, talk back back thrice, you're mighty bold"

They should quit saying that because its pretty stupid..