Sign in to follow this  
Zap

The Draft Room is OPEN

To check out the draft room, just click Live Draft in the Draft menu. I think everything is in order and I am up. My goal for the slow portion of our draft is 12 rounds. I may make my first pick early. YOU can set the queue for the first round if you have your players ranked. That should be easy enough and it will give us a jump start when the thing actually takes off. Take a look around the draft room. Everything is self explanatory. Go to settings to set the queue (be sure to choose the right option or it will not work for you), rank players, set positional rounds, whatever you like, or not.

I would truly hate to start too early, someone pick a stud, and said stud go down. On the other hand, I am anxious to get going and minimize the time needed for the live draft.

We are operating without a clock for the slow portion, but please be couteous. Looooong delays can really set us back, but we will all be understanding. IF a long delay is underway, and you're close to drafting, don't heisitate to queue up your next pick. It will really help and be most appreciated.

If you have any problems with the room, let me know right away. I know I said the thing wouldn't start until the 17th, but I'll probably risk my #1 after he plays this weekend. I do want to get rolling.

Live Draft

League owners,

Your commissioner has not yet setup the Live Draft Room for your league. Contact your commissioner to get started.

:wall:

Live Draft

League owners,

Your commissioner has not yet setup the Live Draft Room for your league. Contact your commissioner to get started.

:wall:

hmm... works for me.

Anybody else?

Also, I will post the draft here for posterity/archive such stuff. The "round" threads will be open for comments as soon as the rounds start.

:banana:

Also, AOL says your last visit to the league home was Friday the Fourth?? :shrug:

Also, I will post the draft here for posterity/archive such stuff. The "round" threads will be open for comments as soon as the rounds start.

Also, AOL says your last visit to the league home was Friday the Fourth?? :shrug:

Odd, I was in there lastnight. Perhaps I am going to the wrong location :doublethumbsup:

ETA: Just tried it this AM and got in.....

I worked with AOL tech support to get in, predrafted for round 1 as well.... :(

I'm in and have three players/picks qued up

I'm starting the draft this weekend. I simply cannot stand the suspense any longer.

boom. damn skippy

nice. sh!t, the weekend starts Friday, right? :pointstosky:

boom damn it does!

I just want to see Saturday's games. So, late Saturday night I'll make my pick. It sounds like most have predrafted the first round.

boom damn it does!

I just want to see Saturday's games. So, late Saturday night I'll make my pick. It sounds like most have predrafted the first round.

What what what?!?

Saturday night? You are waiting until Sat night?!? You said the weekend. It's the weekend, damnit - pick!

:D :thumbsup: :first:

What what what?!?

Saturday night? You are waiting until Sat night?!? You said the weekend. It's the weekend, damnit - pick!

:mad: :dunno: :blink:

Am I looking in the wrong place, I don't see any picks made yet... :rolleyes:

And how do you predraft???

I selected 6 players for my list but don't see that as having pre-drafted???

Am I looking in the wrong place, I don't see any picks made yet... :dunno:

And how do you predraft???

I selected 6 players for my list but don't see that as having pre-drafted???

Click on the player. Click "add to draft queue"

done.

ZAP, you're weak! Pick! Pick already! For the love of G-d, PICK!!

I joke around a lot, but I think it's truly weak of you to say the draft starts on the weekend, then hold it off until Sat night so you can see the top trio in their 1st preseason action. Very convenient, considering you pick #1.

Weak.

I don't hate you or think it's the end of the world, but this is pretty weak. pick already. :mad:

Sack up man, what do you think you are special or something...

Man you piss enough of us off and all you will be doing next year is being a commish cause you won't have no damn team yo... :(

I think it's truly weak of you to say the draft starts on the weekend, then hold it off until Sat night so you can see the top trio in their 1st preseason action. Very convenient, considering you pick #1.

:lol:

Woah. I didn't realize LT and SA were also running tonight. That could delay my pick by an hour. :P

All I wanted was to get LJ through the game healthy when I originally set the time. Nevermind that we are starting a week earlier than originally planned.

I do appreciate the enthusiasm though!

alsothisdecisionhasbecomeverycomplicatedforme :banana:

:banana:

Woah. I didn't realize LT and SA were also running tonight. That could delay my pick by an hour. :P

All I wanted was to get LJ through the game healthy when I originally set the time. Nevermind that we are starting a week earlier than originally planned.

I do appreciate the enthusiasm though!

alsothisdecisionhasbecomeverycomplicatedforme :banana:

This "waiting to see which RB does best/gets hurt" is a pile.

Pick already. :bandana:

Meanwhile, I hope you dramatically overrate all things you see tonight and draft accordingly.

"with the 1.01 pick, Zap takes Willie Parker" :banana:

Pick already. :huh:

Meanwhile, I hope you dramatically overrate all things you see tonight and draft accordingly.

"with the 1.01 pick, Zap takes Willie Parker" :unsure:

Come on let's roll :thumbsup:

I'm having trouble with the draft room. I have no player listings and cannot see any of the picks. I took LJ and the next thing I saw was the not atop the draft saying Portis went 4th. I'm pretty sure who the other two picks were, but I cannot see them or tell who went to who. Help.

Pick already. :clap:

Pull your panties out of your arse and pick. :banana:

I'm having trouble with the draft room. I have no player listings and cannot see any of the picks. I took LJ and the next thing I saw was the not atop the draft saying Portis went 4th. I'm pretty sure who the other two picks were, but I cannot see them or tell who went to who. Help.

Pull your panties out of your arse and pick. :thumbsup:

Larry Johnson...how unoriginal. You made us wait 24 hours for that? How anticlimactic. I was really hoping to see a Kordell Stewart grab there. :lol:

Larry Johnson...how unoriginal. You made us wait 24 hours for that? How anticlimactic. I was really hoping to see a Kordell Stewart grab there. :P

I save my crazy pick for the first corner. :wacko:

Remember I took Chris Brown there last year? Well, just wait. :P

Pull your panties out of your arse and pick. :D

SA, LT, CP, Tiki SJAX, Rudi

I save my crazy pick for the first corner. ;)

Remember I took Chris Brown there last year? Well, just wait. :wacko:

Hmm...wonder if this "crazy pick" is connected to former teammates of SA and LJ? :D